Chapter 17

after their last heated quarrel in the party over dumb drinking game jeongook and teahyung both avoided eachother for diffrent reasons , the raven haired boy avoided him because teahyung's face reminded him of all the stunts he pulled . it made him want to badly punch him in the face , and teahyung has been having the same dream of the little boy crying over his shoulder and then the accident with his mother over and over again .  he was operating on a very little sleep lately  but jimin saved him with some sleeping pills which were badly needed if he wanted to actually not miss his morning trainings with the coach and his teammates. 

teahyung came running bandada taming his blond locks wearing high socks and trainers  with red shorts with loose jersy  shirt which has  the signature sign of their football club . 

'sorry guys for being late ' teahyung said to his teammates  who were scattered on the floor with sullen expression on their face . 

' yo guys ! why aren't  you warming up , what's wrong ' teahyung asked while fixing his socks and making sure   his knees are covered . 

' song jae fractured his leg ' alex said annoyed . teahyungs mouvements halted a moment 

'what ...  how ?''

'that dumbass went to cycling and lost control over his bike and fell down , he injured his leg badly ' one of the teammates said equally annoyed . 

' man we have  just lost  our right wing defendant and a good one too  ' teahyung said running his hand through his locks really lost in thoughts 

' does the coach know ?' teahyung asked 

' yep he is the one who told us , he said he will launch a contest to search of another good right winger and tow replacements since those of last years bailed on us ..fuckers   '  another teammate answered him giving him a smile which teahyung find it hard to give back . 

he really wanted to make it to the final  this year with his teammates since last year was partially his fault why they failed to .  he still blame himself for it . and song jae was a good damn player losing him will cost the team a lot and finding someone like him will be a freaking miracle .   alex tapped his shoulder reassuringly  . 

' hey guys , it's fine we still have the time thank god this happened in the beginning of the season , we still have time '  alex said trying to reassure  his teammates looking at teahyung too 

'right v ?' 

' yeah , let's not loose hope and let's trust the coache for choosing us decent players ' teahyung said a smile on his face 

' now get your lazy asses up and let's warm up , move people moove ' alex said clapping hand  and jogging and pushing his teammates playfully. 

**********

jeongkook was already sitting with the girls chatting at lunch table when  they spotted bambam and jackson both entering the cafeteria  both talking lively and then Jackson  said something and bambam smirked then smiled and hit jackson shoulder  calling him 'dumbass ' .  they both went and bought their lunch still talking  and  then they  smiled to eachother  and parted  their ways each walking to his separate table .

 bambam  sat on his chair and found a couple of eyes staring at his soul with a knowing look.  

' holaa .... guys ? ' bambam said giving them a questioning look back  . 

' what was that ?' jeongkook asked smiling 

'what was what ?' 

'well ...  last time we checked you would have rather died then walked in the same direcrion as jackson ' yoona said while eating her salad .