chapter 4

- " that fucking asshole i can't imagine i have that trash as a roommate ! Did you see him kook ? I have to deal with that dick face everyday ughhh "

bambam was in a misery but the lack of response made him turn his gaze to his walking friend , jungkook ,  who didn't spoke a word since the scene that took place hours ago .

- "Jungkook i'm talking to you , are you even listening ? "

- " yeah .. I am .. I'm just a bit tired i guess ."

-" yeah actually me too it's already the evening . by the way don't mind those fuckers , if anyone messed with you just call me . plus i dont need to worry about your ass , you're the crazy bunny after all " said bambam teasing his friend who looked kind of sad .

- " yeah sure ." the raven head smiled .

-" okay bam i'm off .. Go and have some rest too and don't kill your roommate with the six pack abs " jungkook winked at him .

-" fuck you jeon ! " jungkook just laughed at his friend and went to his own dorm

Once jungkook walked to his dorm he saw a guy which seems around his age . with a pink hair , watching something in his laptop , he was wearing a black ripped jeans and a pastel pink shirt . he was cute with baby skin face , plump lips and glasses hanging on the bridge of his nose . he was a fine young man .
-"hello " jungkook said while giving a smile .
- " hi there , ooh you're my roommate ! " the other guy said with the most genuine smile .
-"hmm yeah , i'm jeon jungkook " the raven head said while stretching his hand so the other could shake it .
-"jimin , park jimin , nice to meet you " jimin said while shaking the other's hand .
-" me too "
-" by the way you were impressing right there , none talked to V the way you did ."
-" pardon ? "
- " i'm talking about the mini fight between you and V , i was there . " jimin said while tapping something in his laptop .

In that moment all jungkook's focus was on the guy with caramel locks so no wonder he didn't notice the other .

-" yeah i didn't notice .. " jungkook said while siting on his own bed . jimin stopped typing and looked at him .

-" eeh .. jungkook look i know we've just met , but you seem like a good guy and i dont want to you to deal with V's hell ,i dont want to scare you but he's not a person to play games with "

So jungkook was right , Taehyung indeed was kinda of a 'bully ' ? well that's bit too extrem,  but  let's just say he was a "bad guy'"?? , but why ? . he was never the kind of guy who would bully others and makes them makes fun of them just for his joy . in the contrary he used to fight those kind of people and defend jungkook when they were just kids .
So why he was acting like that ? Why he ignored him ? And The chance of the other forgetting him is too dull , since they spend almost their entire childhooh together . they met when jungkook was 6 and the older was 8 and they stayed together till the raven turned 13 and taehyung turned to 15 year's old .
And the question which kept running in the back of jungkook's mind was : WHY THE HELL THEY WERE CALLING HIM V AND NOT BY HIS FUCKING NAME WHICH'S TAEHYUNG !??!? It irritates jungkook so much and since he has a very big mouth he couldn't help but ask after awhile of silence where a lot of questions were debeating in his mind about which to flee first .
-" why you would call him V ? It's a weird name , don't you think ? "
Jimin seemed taken aback by the sudden question , so he reput his glasses on the bridge of his nose . he seemed  thinking about giving a proper answer for his oblivious roommate .
-" hmm .. You can say he's not really fond of the idea of people calling him by his name ,  except his trusted people , no one knows his name so they call him V . " jimin said while scrashing his nap .
Jungkook found it very weird so he gave the other a nod and went to the bathroom to have a warm shower , he needed that so bad . once the hot water start running through his muscles . the scene with taehyung start replying in his mind . and how much jungkook was missing the other , yearning to slap his face with a good punch for never keeping the promise and then crashing his body in a long warm hug . releasing the longiness of all these years . but the other choose to ignore him but why ? Was it because he looked bad? He was embarrassed to introduce him to his friends ? Well that's impossible, jungkook was the visual of the high school,  a lot of girls swoon over him back then but he rejected them all because he's gay . then why ? Not having any logical reason made his mind running to the silliest ones , He felt like someone punched him in the heart and he hated that feeling . so bad .