chapter 14

Saturday morning was rough ,  every king and queen party shared those typical infamous symptoms; nausea , and a  terrible headache .Fortunately they had tow days to overcome the severe fatigue and start a new week freshly .
Even jeongkook who isn't used to have the hangover , since he usually doesn't drink much to begin with , he experienced it this time heavily, which made him lock himself in his dorm for the whole weekend , ignoring Bambam texts and calls  , but he knew the other will throw a temper tantrum at him for not answering . 

" What's wrong with you ? Why you weren't picking up my calls ?"   was the first thing bamam said after seeing jeonkook heading to his locker to take his books Monday morning .

"I wasn't ignoring you bam i was  shit-faced the whole weekend " the raven's head boy said with a sigh .

"Me too man i had a bitchy heade... What the fuck ? W-Why there's paint all over your locker man ? "  bambam asked and jeongkook opened it in a second to see why the hell there's paint coming from his locker .

‌There stood the tow bestfriends,  horrified in front a ruined locker splashed with red ,Bleu , pink and yellow  paint , it was all over the place ,  everything was covered with a fresh paint and whoever did that wasn't satisfied so he added confetti to the point you can't make out what is inside the locker anymore.

" N--no noo noo noo nooo m--my art , bam m..my old art books are all in there .. noooo ! "
Jeongkook chanted to himself trying to bring out some of his books from the glittery mess but everything was slippery, the paint was fresh .

Jongkook stood there Shaking with anger , watching with terror and  almost teary eyes his precious Art books all ruined with all that  paint . He knows very well that no one will dare to do this to him , he doesn't have problems with anyone in the first place except one person , one single person.

"Kim .fucking . Teahyung oh you're so fucking dead " 

With a fist he slapped the locker closed and sprinted down the hall .

" Where are you going ? "  Bambam followed nervous,  he has never seen his friend that mad . From his expression you could tell  he is up to no good .

‌Teahyung was standing next to Jackson talking when he swapped out of his feet and his head landed on the floor, he didn't know what the hell is going on until jeogkook's face showed up in his peripherical Vision. Just when jeogkook's right fist was ready to launch on teahyung's face the both roommates beat him  before any further damage can be done . Jeogkook was furious .

Teahyung picked on him many times , threw food on him , insulted him openly , broke his glasses and many many things of course he was upset and angry in every one of those interactions but he never felt this Mad MAD .  

‌jeongkook broke free from their hands in a blink of an eye and punched teahyung square in the face just when he was trying to gain some balance fortunately the guys held him for the second time. what made Jungkook more furious is the sly smile painting teahyung's face while he's wiping his mouth from the oozing blood ,
‌" ouch that hurt" teahyung said sarcastically not affected at all by the punch he got himself just seconds ago .
‌jeongkook was fuming
‌" what the fuck is wrong with you ! " Jeongkook yelled in disbelief.

" I see you got my present jeon "
teahyung said sheepishly leaning on a wall watching jeongkook shaking with anger tangled up with bambam's and Jackson's arms .

" Jeongkook calm down don't let that prick get into u , he is doing this on purpose " bambam said equally infuriated by teahyung's crude antics.

"Oh common i thought you really like art .." teahyung said straightening his clothes , smirking . He was fucking smirking .