Chapter 8

" i seriously need to lose weight , the canteen's food will definetly ruin the diet i've been maintaining for the last three months " jin said while munching his cheese burger and siping cocacola , all the guys were siting on their table having lunch together.

"you look good the way you are jin , just eat healthy" namjoon said which earned him a wide smile from his boyfriend.
" you know i read banging your head against a wall for one hour burns 150 colories , you know if you're too lazy to do some sport " hoseok said causually while munching his own food , they all looked at him like he came from another planet .
" what ? i swear it's true , i read about it from 200 fun facts website ! there's some hilarious shit there !"
" who even google fun facts ? "
" i do jimin , stop judging me, no wonder namjoon always says you have no jams ! " hoseok fired back , jimin just shoved his middle finger in hoseok's face and returned playing with his phone .
" guys did you see V , the lunch break is about to end and he's no where to be seen" namjoon asked his friends but no one knew .
" i sent him a message awhile ago but i got no aswere back" jimin said
" maybe he killed the newbie and now he is busy hiding the body " youngi chuckled, his head laying on hoseok's shoulder who feed him his own french fries . the tow males were startled by an empty bottle of apple juice which hit directly youngi's head .
" can you stop with this damn creepy joke !!you fucking give me chills !!"
"ouch ! that was really unecessary jin , really unecessary " the boy said while rubbing his head .
" it hurts? "
"hmm"
" wanna eat more french fries ?"
" hmmm" youngi answered giving hoseok his best puppy eyes .

"you know he's not a handicap and he can eat on his own ? right ? " namjoon said while giving the tow a very bored face
" i'm lazy , let me live and stop being a salty ass "
hoseok smiled at the cat-like human who is lying his head still on his shoulder and proceed feeding him giving zero shit about namjoon's comment nor the judgemental gazes of their friends.

" maybe i'll kill the newbie not jeongkook , the other one ! you know guys ! after yesterday incident i had countless messages in my facebook and instagram accounts from some gay scums asking for blowjobs , others asking if i'm taking or not , and some were asking if i'm his real boyfriend in case i'm not they said they would like to have a shot with him cause he looks cute ! ARE THEY BLIND !! the worse of all is those fugoshi girls ! they start sending me some shity stuff about the gay pride and standing up to the discrimination on people in LGBT community, and some shit like they support me and i shouldn't be ashamed of my relationship with him ! stupid fucks they really bought what he said " jackson said in one breath which caused his face to look like a tomato .

" breaath dude ! " jimin chuckled while pating the other's back
" why they are making a big fuss about a fake rumour !! i just don't understand ! there's plently of gay guys making out in the halls all the day long , namjin is one of them ! and they don't comment about it"
" we don't make out in the hall ways !!! " jin yelled and throw another empty bottel at jackson's head , namjoon sighed , clearly done with his boyfriend throwing empty bottles at people whenever they said something triggred him .

"babe you remember that day when----" namjoon tried to refresh his boyfriend memory and bring just one scene but he was cut by hand on his mouth .
" shut up , i don't wanna remember " jin mumbled , a little shade of red coloring his cheeks , namjoon smirked knowing that all their hot make-out sessions which were in public places such as hall ways , classes , in the breches of the uni ... were playing right now in his boyfriend's

mind .

"you already said that you're bi , so ? who knows maybe you will find you're missing knight shining armor and you will thank your roomate then " hoseok said with a heart shaped eyes like he's telling a happy fairy tail with a lot of rainbows , they all start laughing at the jackson's misery , who seemed like he's about to have a mental break down .