Chapter 9

no one's POV

" what's the matter teahyung ?" jimin said in a low voice , teahyung hates it when people call him by his name but he can never get mad at his best friends calling him that , they are his family , they were with him when nobody was , even his own father . they were with him through ups and downs , and he couldn't be more grateful . even if they fought or argued , the second day they act like nothing happens . even if teahyung was acting cold and cocky to everyone they knew him better than anyone . and teahyung can admit that the existence of these people during all these years , his friends saved him from hell . they saved him from himself .

" yesterday ... i had one of these episodes " teahyung whispered but it was loud enough for jimin to hear it .

" which one ? your panic one or --"

" the other one , where i see scenes of my long lost childhood memories "

" but it's been ages since you had your last one "

" exactly , i don't know why i'm having them back now ,after five years .

flashback

hello teahyung , i believe that our next appointment is due to the next month , are you okay? " the middle aged man with a white blouse and a welcoming smile said to the kid in front of him .

" hey doctor Wang . actually not, i'm not okay " the doctor gave him a questioning look and the other get it as a singe to continue .

" it's getting stronger lately .. i -- i mean those times when i feel my head is about to explode and i see scenes and people and places i have never seen , i used to have one in tow days .. now i can have three episodes in one day . in the daylight i'm haunted by my childhood memories and at night i'm haunted by nightmares of my mom laying there and--- " he took a shaky breath and continue , " if i get to sleep tow hours i count myself lucky ."

teahyung said fingers fidgeting on his lap . the doctor nodded while noting down something .

" and with those episodes , did you get to remember some of your memories , or persons you spent your childhood with , aside your parents perhaps ? "

" no , it's always messy and confusing , i feel like my head is trying hard to remember , and when it does i get in those episodes and it's a painful , fruitless process , i start getting panic attack after every episode "

teahyung said with glossy eyes , the doctor just sighed and put down his pen to give his full attention to his patient , he noticed that teahyung covers quickly his arms when some skin shows .

 "Teahyung you know that what happened is tragic but it's not your fault "

"teahyung look at me and answer me honestly please , do you harm yourself" 

the doctor asked ,and teahyung's face paled he looked at him with wide eyes . he always hear students whispers ' cutter' here and their when he walk in his new school and he wanted to keep it from his doctor and his dad , cutting himself was surprisingly something relieving , he knew it's bad , but he looked at it as something he will deal with it on his own and later .

the doctor gave the younger a sad smile and got up from his chair and walked to sit at the chair in front of his patient .

" answer me teahyung , i'm your doctor , i'm not here to judge you, i'm here to help you to go through this " the doctor said with a southing voice , it makes the heart's kid warm , and once the glossy eyes were now dripping warm teers on both of his cheeks , the doctor hands him his handkerchief and gave the boy a moment to calm down .