chaptire 6

- "gemme a little bit of your popcorn pliiiizzzz " 

- "hell no ! go and buy it yourself hosoek ' youngi grumbled  while taking away his precious popcorn from the other one who was making puppy eyes ,  the guys took a seat in the round table and the attention of the other students was back to their plates , eating the remain food after  watching the intense melodrama that took place in the canteen while ago .

jin just rolled his eyes at the other's childish behaviour and then looked at the tow pissed men sitting beside and in front of him , well teahyung was more pissed than jackson but all in all they both looked like they are about to kill a bitch , jin shivered thinking about it but he shrugged the bad thought off , and glared at hoseok and youngi who were in their own world fighting over popcorn, youngi kept blank face mouthing back 'what ?' to jin .

- " are we gonna ignore the fact that you just fought with the new guy  just  cause you felt like it ? "  jin said glaring at the tow sitting men , especially at teahyung .

-"i'm seriously not in the mood for your lectures .. save it for another time , and that fucker will pay for what he had done "

- "no V you listen , you can't just go around and be a dick to people and expect them to surrender to you and show you respect, that dude just stood for himself an...'

-' great ! so you're defending him now !!  well just to remind you the asshole you're defending just smeared buttery cream and a fucking cup of chicken noodel  on my head AND EXPOSED my name to the whole canteen ! and you're defending him jin! '  jin sigh

-'V you know that i didn't mean it that way all i wanted to tell you is ... ' jin was cut again but this time  by jimin with another tall guy with dimples , both of them wearing perplexed faces while eyeing the remained cream on teahyung's hair and outfit . 

-" hey guys ..  did we miss something ? "jimin said while taking out one noodles from teahyung's locks 

- "oh guys you did " youngi said while munching another piece of popcorn 

- "i'm leaving  " teahyung got up and went out of the canteen .

- "guys what happened ! " the tall guy said while taking the seat which was occupied a while ago by teahyung .

-" you have no idea namjoon " hoseok said and they start spelling the tea to their oblivious friends  .

***********

- "jungkook seems a good kid , i dont know why teahyung would do something like that " jimin uttered after hearing the whole story from his friends .

-" what makes you say that ! i mean all i know is his friend ,  that fucking bambam is the pure definition of a devil ! oh my god now all the hot girls will think i'm gay and won't come  near me ! uughhh i'm screwed  ! My social life is screwed !!' jackson voiced out after taking out the knife he was digging in the poor plastic plate for half an hour now , and start hitting his head repeatedly on the table .

-' jackson stop you're hurting the table ! ' 

-'fuck off hoseok !' jackson said and youngi glared at him , he just rolled his eyes and turned his head around and kept doing what he was doing , yes , hitting his head on the table .

-" well he's my roommate i met him yesterday and he was decent so .." jimin said while munching on his food 

-"don't say that to teahyung , he might go to your room and kill the poor thing " youngi said and the guys just rolled their eyes for the other's weirdness  ,  except the sunshine beside him who looked at him  smiling .