Chapter 10

10 five years ago

" what are you drawing ? " jeongkook jumped from his sit and put a hand on his heart .

" teahyuuuung !! you scared me! at least do some noise or something , i lost hope on always asking you to knock on my door like normal people do , but popping out of no where in my bedroom you will sure give me a heart attack someday ! "
jeongkook said rubbing his chest trying to calm it down.

" popping out of no where ? i was climbing the stairs litterly screaming you name ,it's not my fault that you always zone out of the real world whenever you're sketching something in your books "

jeongkook thought about it for a second and nooded " yeah , you're right , mom sometimes gets mad at me , she thinks i'm ignoring her calls on purpose , my bad .." jeongkook smiled sheepishly , teahyung looked at him with fond eyes and raffled his hair .

" it's okay bunny , so what you're sketching this time ? "

suddenly jeongkook closed his sketching book quickly and got up ,

" hmmm you know the usual , drawing cars , you know the last one we played with in that video game , i forget its name " jeongkook said throwing his arm on teahyung shoulder and walking away from his desk " which one the red one or the bleu ? they were so cool ! " suddenly teahyung halted walking .

" you draw it ! i wanna see it !!" jeongkook grabbed his wrist and shook his head

" n--noo it's not finished yet, you won't like it " teahyung gave him weird look

" you have never refused to show me your works , even the unfinished ones , even the crappiest ones even the--" teahyung's rambling was cut by jeongkook's hands on his mouth .

" i promise i'll show it to you when it's done ! "

" your eyes in my eyes "

jeongkook throw his head back laughing

" oh god you're still believing in that trick ! well that worked when i was little but i'm twelve now ! " the fourteen year's old teahyung just kept looking at him seriously

" common teahyung how possibly you could know if i lied to you just by looking in my eyes " the raven hair kid said while rolling his eyes , but teahyung just crossed his arms in his chest and kept a straight face waiting for the other to give him what he asked for .

jeongkook sighed , they were in the middle of his bedroom , he stepped closer to teahyung and cupped the later's head , he looked at him in the eyes .

" i promise i will show it to you when i'm done with it " jeongkook wishpered and saw how teahyung's lips stretched to a beautiful boxy smile .

" see that wasn't hard , was it ? and answering your previous question , yes i can know if you lied to me just by looking at your eyes , you're just too transparent jeongkookiee " teahyung said throwing his arm on the other's shoulder while the other was busy pooting .

"i'm not ! i can lie without blinking ! " teahyung laughed out loud at that .

" oh yeaah ? then refresh my memory please !"

jeongkook just pressed his lips together and pushed the other lightly , he knows damn well how he sucks at lying , sure he is improving with time , but teahyung knows him better then anyone , he's just too transperent in front of him , as much as he loved that when they were younger , he kinda starts hating it now .

why he loved it when they were young , well because he was a shy little kid with a coconut head , he didn't have to explain himself in front of teahyung , he was the one who got him better than anyone , so he has never done something which could make the younger uncomfortable in any way . but this quality doesn't look much appealing anymore to jeongkook .