Chapter 15

Five years ago 

'hey miss kim is teahyungie home a thirteen years old jeongkook asked the middle aged women with beautiful features , miss kim was jeongkook favorite she always  looked at him like a son and was always kind to him  , and told teahyung to take care of him . 

'hello there kiddo common in,  hey what's that in you hand ' she said with a knowing smile seeing a cover cake and something  in a cute bag looking like a gift 

' it's teahyungie birthday so i made him a cake ' jeongkook said with a proud smile adoring his features 

'you're so thoughtful kookah ' the elder said ruffling his hair 

'well maybe that's what he needs he has been grounding himself in a room since yesterday refusing to come out.

'why ' jeongook asked after putting the cake on the table , miss kim just answered him with a sad smile 

' he's upstairs go wake him up , i'm was about to go out , tell your mom i said hi  ' miss kim  said putting her own jacket , and walked out from the house . jeongkook took the cake and the bag ana walked upstairs , he slowly opened theahyung's bedroom and found him sleeping  he slowly put the cake and the bag on his desk and went to his bed . 

' teahyungie , teahyungie wake up ' jeongook said shaking lightly teahyung's sleeping figure 

'hmmm jeongook what are you doing here , what time is it ' 

'it's 7 pm why are you sleeping now birthday boy ' said smiling at his friend's  disorienting face  

'get up get up, wash your face and freshen up ' jeongkook kicked him out of bedroom to his bathroom . 

'aah now you look more like my teahyungie. happy birthday hyung  ' jeongook said when he saw teahyung getting out of the bathroom  and launched himself at his embrace . Teahyung hugged him back tightly  immediately , jeongkook was slightly taken aback but he quickly melt in his embrace . 

they kept hugging for a while , Jungkook's face in the crook of teahyung's neck and teahyung nuzzling his fluffy to teahyung he smelled like lavender  , so calming and southing to teahyung  tight muscles  and even when jeongkook tried to let go,  teahyung held him tight he was feeling the other's  heartbeats in his chest, he kept like that until jeongkook heard some sniffing.

jeongkook freed himself and looked at teahyung's face he found his eyes are slightly watery 

' tea what's wrong you're scaring me ' jeingkook took teahyung's hand and sat on his bed with him 

'teahyungie ... what's wrong look at me ' jeongook sat on his knees and cupped teahyung's face , teahyung slowly removed his hands ,  rubbed his face  and he looked at him . 

'  my dad's got a promotion in Seoul so we are moving there ' said finally 

'w...what do you mean by moving , l..like forever ?'  jeongkook said with eyes already  shining with unshed tears. 

' PLEASE don't look at me like that kookie , come here  ' teahyung said frustrated and hugged the younger tightly 

' w..what do you mean t..teahyung , if you went away who who is going to see my drawings and tell me they are crappy .. who .. who is going to play with me and spend time with me and  make fun of me when i fall who is going to ... who is going to ... to ..  teahyungiee ...'  jeongkook bawled his eyes in teahyung's chest  clenching his shirt in his fingers . teahyung's eyes spilled tears silently while rubbing the other's back  murmuring sweet nothing into his tears . 

' shshsh it's going to be fine kookie ' said hopeful jeongkook looked at him with teary eyes 

'how ' jeongkook said sniffing his red nose