"This is a lab, not a bedroom."

"You're easy to sneak up on

"You're easy to sneak up on." Hands landed on your waist from behind. If the weight hadn't been familiar to you, you would have jumped and probably punched him in the face.

"I saw you coming before you took the first step through the door," you lied and finished jotting something down in your notebook. "I have eyes in the back of my head." You turned around with a smile to find Steve admiring you. He chuckled at your joke and the sound gave you butterflies.

"Let's go do something. I'm so bored." Steve took your notebook from your hands and set it on the desk beside you before pulling you into a hug. He pressed a soft kiss to each of your cheekbones and then one to the tip of your nose. You blushed and pressed your lips to his. He smiled into the kiss. 

With a pat on his cheek, you pulled away. "I can't right now," you said.

Steve frowned. "Why not?"

"I'm busy, but I know something you can do," you said quietly with a soft giggle. Steve nodded and raised an eyebrow. "Sometimes when I'm bored I try to throw things in Tony's coffee." You nodded your head in the direction of his mug that was sat on his desk about ten feet away. Your smile grew when Steve chuckled again.

You checked the door to make sure Tony wasn't standing there and then hopped to sit on top of the desk beside you. You ripped a small piece of paper out of your notebook and crumpled it into a ball before tossing it at the mug. It bounced on the rim before falling in.

"Wow," Steve mumbled. "That was impressive."

You shrugged. "I've had a lot of practice." As Tony's assistant, you were often in the lab, taking notes while he worked and occasionally being allowed to participate. It could be pretty boring, so you had to entertain yourself somehow.

You handed him a paper ball which he took with a smile. You glanced at the door again before Steve threw it at the mug. He missed by a long-shot. You couldn't help the laugh that escaped your lips.

Steve frowned at you. "That was my practice shot."

"Right. Of course," you said with a hint of sarcasm.

He ripped another small piece of paper from your notebook before trying once again to make it in the mug. He missed.

Your hand covered your mouth to muffle your laughter.

"I was closer that time," he pointed out. He glared slightly when you laughed again.

"You still missed." You smiled when he rolled his eyes. If he wasn't smiling, you would have thought he was upset.

"One more try." He missed. With a loud sigh, Steve angrily shoved your notebook off the desk. "I give up." 

"You really suck." You giggled at his (fake) offended expression.

He playfully pointed a finger at you. "What did you just say to me?"

"Nothing," you said quickly.