"Whatever it takes."

*****SPOILER WARNING: This contains spoilers from Avengers: Endgame (kind of).*****

(Y/D/N) = your dad's name

"Five years ago, we lost," Steve started

"Five years ago, we lost," Steve started. All eyes were on him, except yours. You glanced around at everyone dressed in their Quantum Realm suits with determined and hopeful expressions. "All of us. We lost friends, we lost family, we lost a part of ourselves." Your hand found it's way to Steve's and you gripped it tight. "Today, we have a chance to take it all back." Steve glanced down at you as you stood beside him and he smiled.

"You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each, no mistakes, no do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean you should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other." With that particular line, he glanced at Nat and Clint, they were your team and Steve was nervous about not having you beside him like always. To be honest, you were nervous too, but you knew it would all work out. Nat and Clint were practically your family. "This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. Whatever it takes."

"Whatever it takes," you repeated softly and smiled at him.

The team fell back into a larger circle, each having their own separate conversations, leaving only you and Steve in the center.

"Please," Steve started and grabbed both your hands. "Be careful."

"When am I not?" You laughed when he raised an eyebrow. 

"I can name a few occasions." He smirked.

"This will work." You nodded confidently. "And when this is all over, we can finally have that wedding." 

"Finally." Steve pulled you into him and kissed the top of your head. You wrapped your arms around his waist tightly and wished you didn't have to let go.

"Lovebirds," Tony called. You and Steve pulled away to glare at him. "You ready?"

"As we'll ever be," Steve said. He gave you one last kiss before you separated. 

Bruce made his way back onto the platform. You shook out your hands nervously. Everyone synced their watches to the right time and place. 

Natasha smiled as she hopped back and forth from foot to foot. She looked at everyone with a smirk. "See you in a minute."

With a loud whir, the platform opened up. Everyone closed their helmets simultaneously. You shared one last look with Steve, he gave you a reassuring nod and you smiled, even though he couldn't see it. In the next few seconds, you were sucked into the Quantum Tunnel. 

~

"You know," you said as you, Nat, and Clint, made the long trek through the sand to the stone. "If we weren't trying to save the world right now, I would totally consider staying here for a while." You glanced around again at the new planet. It was dark, but there was a purple hue to it all. The sky held clouds covering a pink-toned sky. In the distance, there were mountains. It was beautiful.