"Ahaha!! We still gonna face each other again!!"

"Oh right..... ._."

Haruka sweatdrop but ready in position. She will shoot all of them when Kana and Miyuki fight while Kiyoko will support by using magic from behind.

Haruka smile satisfying and look at Miyuki to give her signal to get ready. However,even before Miyuki could charge,bubbles fly everywhere and attach to the four girls and making sticking there.

Kana try to resist with a disgusting feeling towards those slime looking bubble that sticking at her.

Kiyoko calmly and silently conceal her presence and removed those bubble using some of the potion in her skirt pocket.

No one saw it except some certain people who observe everything in an examiner room. Miyuki use her ice magic and let her skin turn to ice for a moment before melting it and those bubbles melt along.

The slimely liquid flow down dirtying Miyuki uniform. Miyuki doesn't seem to mind it and immediately cast a magic spell

"Winter snow!" All of a sudden,a big icy blue magic circle appear in the sky and snow falling violently.

Rin smirk and let her friends escape and cast a magic spell just like Miyuki did.

"Summer heat~~" The magic circle didn't do anything beside light keep shining and snow begin to reduce but not enough to stop all those magic.

Mio at the same time secretly cast a magic spell but Kiyoko removed it

"Wow,you really are sneaky but not enough to escape my eyes~~"

Kiyoko smile cutely but her eyes totally show fire.

"Huhu,I'm really astonished but can you handle my 'Mist of rain'?!"

The purple and blue magic circle appear in the sky below Miyuki magic circle. Rain pour down and mist spreading everywhere.

It really making everyone to detect their enemy.

"Miss Kiyoko,I hope you can find me-!!"

"Wind of whisper!"

Haruka and other nearly flew away due to the sudden strong wind. In that moment,Haruka saw Mio stand on a tree.

She creepily smile and giggle before fire the sleeping bullet.

The bullet won't kill nor going through human body,it just like those jungle people using the sleeping needle by shooting from bushes.

Mio fall asleep and all the magic spell begin to disappear not because of their owner but someone dismiss them.

Yoko Takami

Momo Haizaki

Momo Haizaki

Yuu Ritsuki.
I forgot to show how they look lol