Roman

I see Nikki come back in the room, with the look of urgency in her face. As if it's a life or death situation,  I wave her down so she can find me, sitting at the table with Seth and Jimmy.

As she makes her way over here, Jimmy stares at me. " Are you going to do it now?"

" Yeah, why wouldn't I."

" Roman, the family is going to be upset that they weren't here."

" I know, but they were invited and didn't show up. I can't put my life on hold."

" Alright, man. I am going to find Naomi, good luck."

" Thanks."  I say as Nikki walks up to us. She stares at all three of us.

" Seth! Jimmy!" She says acknowledging them. " Roman, can I talk to you?"

" Yea, but I wanna do something first."

" But, Roman it's really important."

" No offense Nikki, but I'm sure mine is a little more important." My response causes her to take a long sigh. " Baby, just trust me." I say, I then leave my hand to hold, and she latches on slowly like an animal meeting a new owner. " Thank you." The two of us head to the black 3-foot stage granted on the marble floor. I then grab a microphone, as I prepare to talk. " Lady and Gentlemen, may I please have your attention. " Your room gets quite instantly, with a few quiet conversations floating around the room. " Alright, I wanna thank everyone for coming to Nicole and Brie party, I know it means a lot to have some of their closest friends and family to be here tonight."

"' No, Problem." R Truth yells at the top of his lungs, causing laughter across the room.

" Thanks, Truth, but Most importantly I want to thank you, Nikki. Nikki, I don't know where I would be without you by my side. When my brother passed away, you were by my side. When I hit rock bottom you were by my side, and when my divorce got finalized you were by my side. And at the time I didn't realize what I had, until now because you could have left me, but you didn't, and that's why I love you so much. You show me a new side of life whenever I wake up next to you, you treat my kids amazing as if you were their own mom. But the funny thing I fell for you, the second we shared bottles of red wine in my hotel room, and I fell in love with you the second we kissed in that hotel room. And I knew that day, we would be together, so now I gotta ask you something. Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace, will you marry me?
------------------
That's the end of this book... But is it the end of the story? Well, that's up to y'all? Comment if you want a 3rd part of out of the ring. Also, let me know if you want a book about Roman and Paige, it will be separate from this story, the reason I ask that because I have gotten lots of requests. And who wants a little mini book Series about Randy and Nikki private and secret love story, that will have ties to this book?

Last but not least thank you for reading and all the feedback 😊😘.