Nikki

I wake up in Roman arms the next day, as we fell asleep in a cuddle position last night. I slowly move so I won't wake him up, I just had a hard time sleeping last night. The through of marrying Roman is welcoming but over crazy. I already got so much backlash when news broke that we were seeing each other, I even got booed at events and I am a face. But I don't want to get worked up over something that may not even be true, maybe Roman's mom was just saying that for Vanessa to apologize.

I slide my robe on and slippers to make my way downstairs. How would I find proof? It then hits me to go to his home office.

 How would I find proof? It then hits me to go to his home office

I take a sit in the black leather roller seat. " What his password?" I ask myself. Let's try ' Jojo' I type in her name buts it's incorrect. How about ' Galina.' that's incorrect as well, and I am glad it is. How about my name ' Nicole.' After I type in my name its correct, which brings a brief smile over my face. " Now what do I search?" I start to scroll around the screen until the idea of going to his bank account hit me. " Really?" I ask myself after seeing that Roman saves his password on his computer, and all I had to do was click the ' login' button. I go straight to the recent transaction, and if the rumor was true. It doesn't take long to find a transaction of almost $11,000. But before I exit out I see a notification of that says. ' Good Morning, your monthly payment of $7,850 has been paid to the authorized dealer xxlorena has been made.'"Who is Lorena?" but I am soon distracted when I see Roman standing in the doorway. I guess I was so distracted on the computer I didn't notice he was there.

" Good morning Nicole, what are you doing?"

" Uh, I was checking your... I mean my emails."

" Oh okay, well I wanna go to breakfast with the kids, so be ready in about 30 minutes."

" Okay, Great, I will be ready in 20." I say smiling, and he then walks away. I then quickly go to search history and delete it.

--------------
A/Q: Who do you think is Lorena and what is her relationship to Roman?

Also, what do yall think about my new cover for the story?