Nikki

These past 9 months haven't been that bad. Brie and Daniel had their daughter, and they named her Birdie. Now I have the most cutest niece in the whole world. I also get the privilege of watching her tonight.

" Bir! Bir! Let watch some tv." I say picking her up and taking her to the couch. I know Brie hates her watching tv, it just so much you can do with a 3-month-old in New York City. I turn to some Cartoon Disney show, she glares at it with her big blue eyes. "You're so cute." I say as I tickle her stomach. She then starts to cry. I quickly stop, then she does as well. " Birdie, I'm going to get you some milk." I say, getting up from the couch, and going to the kitchen.
As I am putting Brie's breast milk in the bottle, I hear a knock on the door. " Coming!" I yell as I put down the bottle.

When I open the door, I don't see anyone. I then look down to see some flowers and a note attached to it.

 I then look down to see some flowers and a note attached to it

I immediately start to read the note....

Dear Nicole,

I know I really messed up, and I would do anything for your forgiveness. I just wanna talk to you, I need you in my life. Please, Meet me @ Belvedere castle in Central Park @ 11 pm.

                                                      Love, Roman
After reading the letter, my heart starts to beat and my palm starts to sweat. I can't do this again.