Seth

I walk into Roman hotel room, and just see him laying with his eyes closed. " Are you up?" I ask, as I go to my side of the room.

" Yea, what time is it?" He asks with dissatisfaction, as if even went bad.

" A little pass one." I respond. " How did everything go with Nikki?"

" Well, I'll save you the shitty story and skip to the end. She hates me even more."

I can tell he doesn't want me to ask, but I got to anyway. " What happened? I thought everything would have gone good."

He shakes his head no. " Well, it did at first, then I went into our past. And that made her really angry."

" Damn, I thought I planned it out perfectly. But at least it shows she still has feelings if she went out of her way to meet you. "

" That is true." He says confidently. " Well, thanks for the advice.  But I'm gonna get some rest with half meets and greets early in the morning." He turns to his side as he puts the blanket over him.

" Actually Roman can we talk," I say in an exciting but nervous way.

" Yeah, what ups. " He turns back over to look at me.

" I'm telling you this in pure confidence and that it won't be repeated, not even to Dean. " He shakes his head yes then he agrees. I take a couple of a deep breath. " Alright, I went to see my ex tonight, and things got really heated."

" So you cheated on Paige?" He asks fully engages.

There was no way around it, only a one -word answer. " Yes."