Roman

" Roommates? I had way more attention than just being a roommate to you."

" Your action proves otherwise. For all, I know you could be sleeping around with other women in the locker room."  She says as walks into the master bathroom. " Because I rarely ever see you, so you got to get it somehow."

" Nicole, please stop. You're putting all of these accusations against me, and I  can't defend." I say as I walk into the bathroom. " You are the only woman I love." I say trying to calm her down but it didn't work.

" So why didn't you tell me about the kiss? "

" I didn't know either."

" But, you kissed her back."

" I know it's entertainment. But Nicole how can I make this up to you?"

" That's the thing I'm done. Because you have no idea how embarrassing it is when your ex sees you at work and everyone around talks about how cute Aliyah and Roman are as a couple."

After hearing those words it hit me, how much pain she is in. She then goes downstairs with her packed luggage. "Nicole, please don't leave. " I say following her. " just sleep in another room or I will sleep in another room."

" I just want to get away from you. "

" Fine. Where are you staying?"

" I don't know probably a hotel."

" Well, let me pay for it."

" Roman you've -"

She stops talking when she hears the doorbell. I look in the door hole, and see nobody other than Galina.

" Fuck." I then look at Nicole, hoping she will listen. " Hide!"

-----------------------------
Author's Question: Why is Galina knocking at Roman's door?