Nicole

John and I sit in our hotel room, in silence as the past revenue into my head

" John, what was that about?"

" Nothing he just made me angry. He tried to act like he did nothing wrong."

" Well did he?"

" He was smiling during your whole match. I even bet he had a boner."

"Wow! Your so mature. "

" Well why should I? You and him have a past."

" And you don't? You got with so many women in the locker room, I lost count." The room starts to grow tense.

" Well that's different."

" How?"

" I didn't cheat on you."

" John, we weren't together."  My response makes him goes quite, as if he is thinking of a comeback. " Look, I have my return party in 30 minutes, come or don't come. I could care less, and I am staying with Becky tonight." I pull my bag over my shoulder, and head out the door.

" I pull my bag over my shoulder, and head out the door

—————————————————————————-_

I walk into this energetic club, with this crazy mad energy

I walk into this energetic club, with this crazy mad energy. My eyes search for Naomi glow in the dark, so I could find the table. It didn't take long, because I heard Natalya drunk scream, and realize that I have already missed half of the party.

I walk up a few black glass stairs, to get to the private section that we have reserved. " Sorry, I'm late."

I start to greet everyone, as I make my way around the table. As I lean into to hug Jimmy Uso, he whispers" Where's John?"

" We got into argument."

" Damn girl, sorry to hear that."

" Don't be." I didn't see the point of lying, it would have caught up to me sooner or later. I take a seat next to Paige, who is texting on her phone. " Is that Seth?" I ask, assuming they made up.

" No." She then forms this guilty face that looks like it had No good possible outcomes. " Nicole do not  be mad, but I invited Roman."

" What? Why?"

" You said John wasn't coming. "

" Well, I don't want him to get the wrong impression."

" everything will be fine, just have a couple of drinks." 

At this point, I really don't have another option than to listen to Paige. I down 2 full shots of tequila sitting in front of me. My drinking must have taken some notice because everyone at the table starts to chant my name. Pretty soon the waiter just keeps bringing more and more drinks.