Roman

I show up to Nicole party, about 2 hours late. It's not like I am trying to be rude, it was just last minute. I find Nicole immediately, because she stands out to me so much. I could tell she had down multiple drinks, because she already looked drunk. I walk there quietly, hoping I wouldn't be notice but it's to late.

" Roman!" I turn my head to see a drunk Natalya coming my way. Damn it! I then see Nikki, look my way. She seems kinda sad to see me, as if I am not wanted here. Natalya grabs my arm, and brings me to the table. She sits me in the empty sit between her and Nicole.

" Hi." Nicole says looking me sincerely in the eyes.

" You look really beautiful." I tell her, I feel my heart beating as if I am falling in love again. My hands starts to sweat, as I fill her hand reaching to hold my hand. As I accept her hand, a gracious smile comes cover.

" You don't look to bad yourself."
——————————————————
As midnight strikes and the party dies down, Nicole and I sneak out.  We walk out together, but not holding hands. The paparazzi would have a field day with that.

" Hey, Nikki. I'm sorry about earlier."

" Roman, don't worry about. John told me about it and his reasoning were pretty dumb." Both of us laugh as she goes on to tell me on what he said.

" Well, I'm sorry you have to go back to him tonight."

" I actually don't, I am staying with Becky tonight."

" Well, you can stay with me, but-?"

" Then what is stopping you?"Nicole and I, sneak upstairs to my hotel room, it reminds me of two teenagers sneaking up, after curfew. I quickly open my door, so the option of someone seeing us doesn't exist. She drop her bags on the dresser that the tv rests on. We both sit on my bed, and it doesn't take long until our lips are connected by tongue. I slide my jacket off, and she removes her shirt. I look at her expose tan bra, as her breasts move at a constant rate of her heart. I start to suck on her neck, and her moaning encourages me. " Fuck, Roman." She bites her lips as she tries to stop the moaning.  I start to chuckle a little as I know, I am bringing her such great pleasure. Once she moves her neck, she starts to unbutton my pants. She rubs her hands over the bulge in my underwear.  " Somebody is thi-"

She stops because of the door open, and she sees Seth walks in.  " Shit! I'm so sorry." He then backs out and closes the door.

Nikki starts to laugh, as she removes her hands off of me. " Nicole, that's not funny."