Roman

I wait in my new bedroom, as I dial Nicole. The phone rang twice before she answers. " Hey, Nikki What -"

" I did it. I broke up with John." I can feel the sadness and grief in her voice. At this point I don't know what to say, I leave the phone line silent for at least a minute. " It was heart breaking but I needed to do it. "

" Nikki, I know." I take a deep breath, I've never seen her like this before. "How about you drive out here tonight? It's just me and Seth here, but if you wanna be left alone I understand."

" I'll drive in the morning." She then hangs up without saying goodbye.

I make my way downstairs to hear, the sound of pouring rain feel the streets. " Was this expected?" I ask Seth who has just opened his second beer.

" Hmmm, I don't know." He answers on the verge of being drunk. Seth and I are having a boys night since Galina picked the kids up earlier. We invited the Usos and Tj. But this rain may keep them inside. " Well I'm going to watch the game." He says referring to the 49ers football on.

" Alright, Cool." As I make my way to back to the kitchen to grab a slice of pizza, I here a knock at the door." One Second!" I put my plate down and opened the door.

In front of me stands two officers with two flashlights, in my face. " Are you Roman?"

" Yes, why?"

" There has been an accident, come with us."

-------
Author Question: what do you think the accident is?