Seth

I arrive to Roman new house, seeing moving trucks and his car in the open garage. I go ahead and invite myself in and see Roman on the phone. He seems tense and angry, as he listen to the person on the other end. He looks up and recognize me. " Look, I'll talk to you later." He then hangs up. " Sorry you had to here that."

" No problem." I say passing him the coffee I bought him. " But is everything okay?"

" Yes... Actually no. Its Galina, she called me saying "she wants the cars and full custody of kids."

" Man... Sorry Roman that sucks. But she can't do anything like that without proof of you do anything that doesn't qualify you to have custody."

" What are you guys talking about?" I see Nikki comes around the corner.

" Oh, hey Nikki I didn't know you were here. I would have brought you a coffee as well."

"It's fine. Roman, are you okay ?" We both look at Roman to see him in a daze.

" yea, I am fine, baby.  It's just Galina is trying to ruin my life. But it will be fine. On the other hand, were you able to get off the rest of the week?"

" Sorry to ruin your day, even more, but no. The McMahon's believe I am the face of the Smackdown live women division and need to remind everyone that. So I am about to head out."

" Alright, I love you. Call me once you get there."

" Alright." They share one more kiss, and then she gets in the car and waves goodbye.

" You, too are getting pretty close. Do you really love her?"

" More and more everyday, and I am glad you are here. Because I was throw her a surprise birthday party."

" Okay, three things her birthday isn't until November 21. She is technically not even your girlfriend yet, because she is dating Cena. Plus she has a twin sister, you can't just throw a party for Nikki and not Brie."

" Okay, a little specific on the date. She is ending things with Cena, today. We talked about it last night."

"You spent last night together?"

"Yes. And as for Brie is will just be a party for both of them. "

" Fine. So who is coming? Is it going to be a large or small celebration?"

" Not sure yet. But I am inviting her friends like Natalya, Nia, Alexa, Eva Marie, Mandy rose, Naomi, Sonya, Becky, Paige-"

" No!"

" Are you two seriously not talking? It's been like two weeks. Don't you live together?"

" Yeah, I have downstairs and she is upstairs."

" Seth, you do realize that is your fiancee."

"Yea, so what's the problem?"

" I told her I saw my ex because I was trying to be honest. Then tho things got ugly real quick. "

" Well, you better solve that before Nikki party, because I don't want anything to ruin her party. "

" Fine just give me the tour."

-------------------------------------------------------
Author Question: What do think about Roman throwing a party for Nikki?