Nicole

I wake up in Roman arms, as the blanket cover the both of us. Don't worry nothing happened last night, just a few kisses, then the two of dozed off as we saw the end of the parent trap. He probably didn't want to push it or was worried that Seth would walk in.

I climb out the cover, but as my bare feet hit the floor, I feel Roman arm wrap around my waist. " Leaving so soon?"

" I have to go back to John,"I say as I slide in my heels. I see Roman face fill with disappointment as I say that. " Hey, don't be sad. We can meet tonight after Summer Slam. Just text me." I follow my words with a kiss.

" Alright, I can't wait to see you. And if I don't see you before Summer Slam, I hope your match goes great."

" Aw, thanks. I hope your does too. " I walk out the door and head towards John and my room. I don't know what type of mood he is in, since I kinda just left without a sign yesterday.

I slide my room key in, and open my door hoping for the best. " There you are." John says before I can even see him. " Where were you last night?"

" I got sick and stayed in Paige room. I don't know if what I had is contagious, and didn't wanna make you sick. But I'm feeling much better. " I say. He stares at me for a moment, as he finishes getting dress.

" You could have called me?"

" I know-"

" Obviously not."

" What that's supposed to mean?" I yell at him.

" C'mon Nikki why should I trust you? You told me all about You and Roman. "

" Well, that was a long time ago."

" Well, if it was such a long time ago, I guess you wouldn't mine spending the whole day with me?" Before I could even answer he starts to talk again. " Good. I'll be back in 2 hours don't leave until I get back." He then leaves our room.

" Jackass." I yell.

Why did I tell him about Roman and I ?