Paige

I see Nikki sitting at the restaurant I told her to meet me at last night, but she's not alone. When I look closer I see that it's Brie sitting next to her. They both have of glass of some tropical fruit alcoholic drink in front of them.

" Bellas!" They both stand up to give me a hug. " I didn't know that you would be here."

" Yea, I surprised Nikki this morning."

" Take a seat, girl." Nikki says as she sits down. I follow her directions and take a seat between the two of them. " So what's up?"

" Oh we don't have to dive on here, I also wanna catch up with Brie. What are you drinking."

" A Mango and pineapple cocktail. Do you want one?" Nikki asks me.

" Oh no, it's still morning. But Brie How is life being a mom?"

" Well, I love it. Everyday is a new adventure, but when you have a baby they become your everything. Like your world is all about them. So life is kinda paused when they are newborns."

" Oh okay."

" Excuse me ladies, but I got a mom's bladder now, so I gotta pee." Brie says.

"That's nasty, Brie." Nikki says as Brie gets up and head towards the restroom. " That's why I kinda don't wanna have kids, but do want babies with Roman." Nikki says gushing over her and Roman love life.

" Well, would you be opened to adopt."

" I guess, Why?"

" Well, you can have mine."

" Wait, Paige are you pregnant?"

" I don't know, maybe." I then start crying, because my fear of the future. Nikki then wraps her arms around me.