Nikki

I hide in the closet in the foyer, as Roman goes open the door for Galina, but I leave the door crack so at least one eye can see.
He opens the door slightly, acting shock when he finally sees her. " Galina?" The two of them just stare down each other.

" well, are you going to let me in or are we just going to stare at each other?"

" Sorry." Roman says as he moves out the way.

" This is a nice place." She says observing the place." It looks like someone was over here?" she says with an attitude.

" Bitch." I whisper.

" Galina, why are you here?"

" Well, because this last month has been stressful. Dealing with our divorce, then the accident, and then your brother death. So my therapist told me to take a vacation. So I booked myself a vacation for 2 weeks, and I need you to watch the kids."

" I can't I am on the road, what I am supposed to do?"

" Fine.  It just gives me another reason why I should have full custody."

" Galina, that's not fair. "

" Tell it to court." She then starts to walk out, until Roman stops her.

" Fine. "

" Great, I will bring them over tomorrow."

She then leaves without a goodbye. Roman and I make eye contact with each other, as I sign I could come out. He then locks the door, to make sure she doesn't walk in on us.  I then hug him from the back.

" I'm so sorry."

" about her? Don't be."

" No.. Well yes. But for me as well. I said some pretty shitty things to you earlier."

" it's okay. I understand you were hurting. He then leans down to give me a kiss on the lips. " I'm sorry for everything."

" It's okay. Now let's figure out what we are going to do with the kids for two weeks."

----------------------

Author questions: What do you think Nikki seeing Galina true colors, mean for their friendship?