Nikki

I wake up early to hear someone slamming on the door. I look to my left to see Roman sound asleep. Poor baby, he must be tired from that drive last night, and probably of course me. I get up and walk fast to the door as the knocking got louder. I open the door excepting to see Paige because she wanted to hang out today, but I am surprised when I see Brie.

" Brie! What are you doing here?" I ask giving her a hug.

" I wanted to see my sister. Geez!"

" No, I am glad your here. But why are you here?"

" Well, I offered to watch Birdie and I decide to take a mini-vacation." She then comes inside and takes a seat on the spear bed. I have to jump in front and cover Roman with the blanket because he is exposing certain parts. " Did you guys hook up last night?"

" Yeah, Why?"

" Just wondering. So what do you have planned today?"

" Well, I am supposed to hang out with Paige."

" Speaking of Paige, what's up with Rollins?"

" Gosh, does everyone know?"

" Know what? "

" About Rollin's break down?"

" No, what happened?"

" He made up rumors saying Roman had a threesome with Charlotte and Sasha."

" Ew!"

" And Paige was a lesbian with AJ Lee."

" Wow!"

" and I and Orton was a thing."

" Really... Wait that is true."

" Well, it's not like we had sex."

" Nicole, you gave him a blowjob... Multiple times."

" That's not sex. His penis never touched me below."

" Okay, then. So it's settled. You had sex with Dolph, Cena, And Roman. "

" and I only really made out with Tom Phillips and Randy Orton. And don't act so innocent you hooked up with other guys in the company as well."

" Whatever, let's just grab something to eat I am starving."