Roman

I watched Smackdown from Nikki and my hotel room, I would have droves down there but I just didn't want to deal with anyone. Plus I just need time to relax after what happened yesterday, Seth did apologize saying he was out of character and he finally admits he had a thing for Nikki. Now I have to watch them if they are ever alone.

But what I am most excited for besides survivor series, is Nikki's surprise party. For months I've been scheming with Brie about it, and I gotta admit I am nervous. This isn't only a party, but I wanna propose to her there. Which means everything has to be perfect, but not just perfect Nikki Bella's definition of perfect.

I hear the door open to see Nikki come in the door with her suitcase. She puts her things to the side and makes a beeline straight to me, which end in kisses. " Hey... baby... Did... You... See... My... Match?" she asks between each kiss.

" Yes... I... Did." I say continuing the pattern. She then stops to sit in my lap.

" How was the traffic from your live show tonight to here?"

" Long, it's funny how a 30 minutes drive can turn into 2 hours."

" Aw baby." She starts to rub my shoulder. " You must be tense being in the car that long, how about I fix that."

" I would love nothing more."

" Great, let me takes a shower real quick."

" well, I wouldn't bother because you are going to have to take another one when we are done." I say laughing, she starts to undress to skin as I watch.

" Well, in that case, we can take one together."

" Alright, that's fine. Let me just go downstairs to the gift shop and we can get some condoms. I'll be back in 10 minutes."

I then start head out into the hallway, the truth is I didn't need condoms I already had some, I just need to make a phone call. The phone rings twice before an answer. 

" Good evening, this is grande oak river club how may I be of service?"

" Hi, This is Roman I was calling to make sure everything was still on point for my party in 2 weeks?"

" Um yeah, everything seems to be going to plan Mr. Roman. But we did get a call from a private party earlier that wanted to be put on the guestlist but he wasn't.

" Alright thank you." I then hang up the phone. Who is he?
-------
A/Q: who do you think is trying to force there way to Nikki parties and what there agenda for that night?