Roman

I wake up to see Nikki in the kitchen eating some fruit, I must say it was a pretty awkward night, but I wanna get to the bottom of it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I wake up to see Nikki in the kitchen eating some fruit, I must say it was a pretty awkward night, but I wanna get to the bottom of it.

" Nikki, you know he was lying, right?" I say. " I would never sleep with them together, because they hate each other plus it's disgusting."

She gives me this goofy smile. " I know that baby, we both know your not man enough for two because you can barely make me cum." She says with the cutest laugh.

" Woah, don't get too cocky. "

She then walks to me, she jumps in the air forcing me to catch her.

" Would you like to challenge that Mr. Reigns?" She asks me. She knows to call me that is such a turn on.

" I guess this can be my workout for the day." I say as I take her to the bedroom.
----------------------------------
After, Nikki and my workout in the bedroom. We lay in bed together and cuddle.

" Nikki, I don't want to make you upset but was Seth lying about you and Randy?"

" Yes, Randy is happily married. But the real question is what are you going to do about Seth?"

" I don't know, he probably was just embarrassed. But I am at fault too I can put him on the spot. I just got nervous because when I first started seeing you, he was so obsessed with me treating you right and the idea of him liking you was in the back of mind, but after hearing Aliyah tell me about last night I freaked out. "

" But why was aliyah, so obsessed with telling you?"

" I don't know, maybe she just wanted to protect you and me."

" yea, maybe. I wonder what's going to happen with Paige and Seth."

" Oh, they are definitely over. The cracks were already forming."  My phone than goes off, and I see a text from Seth. " You won't believe who just texted me?"

" Who?"

" Seth!"

" What does he want?"

" To meet me in his room. I am going to go, but I'll be back around noon."

" Actually, by the time you back I will probably already be going to smackdown."

" Well, in that case I will see you later tonight." I give her one more long kiss before we part ways.