Nikki

It's been a week since the funeral, and our relationship hasn't changed for the better but actually for the worst. He thinks we are fine, but in the back of my mind I am holding so much resentment towards him, and I am starting to get to the boiling point.

Roman flops on the couch, he pulls me closer than put his around me. With his free arm, he grabs the remote going through the movie list. " This is so rare that we get a night together where we can relax. " I just nodded my head agreeing with him. " What do you want to watch?" I just shrug my shoulder, then take a sip of my wine. It's gotten to point where I just wanna cry whenever I am around him. " Well let's watch a comedy movie. I love to hear your laugh." He scrolls down until he finds a movie. " Oh, I love this movie." it's the film 'The 40-year-old virgin.' " Hey before you eat you want another slice of pizza, you only had one?" I just shake my head no. " Alright, well I'm going to get me another beer." He gets up and goes towards the kitchen. Seriously, he doesn't even have the respect to ask me what's wrong. Then the idea of me being strong fade because a tear has already fallen down my cheek. " Alright, I am-" He stops when he sees me starting to wipes my tears. " Hey, Nicole. What's wrong?"I don't answer him put to make my way to his bedroom. " Nikki! Nikki!" He screams as he chases after me.

" Leave me alone." I say as he gets those words, were the only words I said to him today.

" Nikki, baby talk to me." We finally make our way to his room, and I start to back immediately. " What did I do?"

I wipe my eyes one more time before answering. " don't act stupid. " I say still packing.

" What? Don't tell me the kiss is why you are angry?" I stop for a second to confirm. " Nikki it was a kiss, it meant nothing."

" Not just the kiss, you idiot. The way you treated me before. I tried to support you but you pushed me away."

" Nicole, you know what state of mind I was in."

" Yeah, maybe that is why you don't leave your wife for another woman."

" you know what, fuck you, Nicole. I did you favor."

" Fuck me, No Roman fuck you. I gave up a 5 almost 6-year relationship for you and you can't even give us a damn label."

" I asked you to move in?"

" Wow! That means absolutely nothing. People move in all the time together. And you should have known the story was going to break, and you should have been prepared. So congratulations Roman, I guess you are just roommate with Nikki Bella."