Part 66 - The deal....

Classic rushed inside, having heard me yell. He read the comments, curious. His eye sockets widened.

"God no......"

He teleported into my room, seeing Raven and Dust dodging my attacks.

Through my eyes:

I wasn't in control! All I could see was blackness. I shuddered.

All I could hear was my thoughts of memories long forgotten.

Anger...

Rage...

...

Flames...

Fire was surrounding me...

But why? I didn't do anything! I could hear screams... blood curdling screams that made my heart stop dead. The screams of monsters, begging for me to stop.

I... I had hurt them...

Over and over... out of boredom...

Why?

It made no sense!

Reality:

Dust dodged, and heard the comment.

Hyksos2001 - What makes the quest for the crystal deadly?

"Because it's located somewhere that is only accessible to certain people! I couldn't find it, Milly couldn't find it, and she had gotten hurt so badly! She knows how to defend herself, so her getting hurt that badly is rare!"

"The Crystal of Hikari? It's something I've heard of, but never seen any pictures of." Classic mentioned.

"I tried to find pictures too! But it was impossible!" Raven exclaimed, dodging another attack.

"Because everyone who finds it doesn't live long enough! There is a riddle or poem that goes with the crystal's power!" Dust growled.

"A poem?"

"Yes! I don't remember what it said exactly, but I remember one line!"

"Well, say it!"

"Over hills, over water, the crystal's area, no mortal shall wander... Through air, through land, the crystal's land, is accessible to the worthy hand..." Dust recited.

"Guys, first let's focus on saving our friend and then work out the riddle!" Raven yelled. He tried to dodge again, but his wing got burnt slightly. "OW!!"

"Fire magic?!" Classic exclaimed. "When did she get that?!"

"I don't know but it's not important right now!"

"Lets do this!" The three exclaimed at once.

My eyes:

I tried to bring the flames to calmness, but it wasn't working. Rage and hate were flowing through my body. Was this.......

LOVE...?

I felt....... power.......

Why? I don't deserve power. I don't understand...

Still... the power...

It felt...... Nice...

"You see... this is what you could experience if you choose to reset... and join me in my quest..."

.......

"I........"

"I..... I will......"

"Excellent choice.... just follow what I say.... and you will feel this power all the time... but, make sure it's only Birdtale you reset...."

"...... Of course..."