Part 42 - Ink is embarrassed!

I need to do a counter for how many times Ink has been embarrassed in this whole book.

From Rainbowcat936

Part 1 of the ask - Willow: All Sanses, what do you think of me?

Classic: You're pretty awesome, Willow. Sure, a bit shy at first, but you're kind.

Blue: A TRUE FRIEND INDEED!

Fell: Eh. You're cool and all, but... not my style personally...

Ink: A great fighter when your shyness takes a back seat! You can really fight, Willow!

Dream: The tree of dreams is grateful to have a person like you...

Nightmare: You know, I like your style. Shy when meeting someone new, then busting out weapons when fighting, very professionally might I add.

Dust: An amazing fighter. I've seen some of your moves, and damn are you good at them.

Horror: You can fight, that's for sure. The fire powers you have are amazing.

Raspberry: AN AMAZING ADVERSARY... THOUGH QUITE SHY AT FIRST GLANCE...

Raven: Its amazing to see you go from shy to confident depending on your environment. I am glad to have you as a friend.

Trainer: You were amazing when you were fighting. And your shy personality makes you like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Outer: You are a nice person. Keep reaching for the stars!

LT!Sans (Lunatale): It's awesome having you as a friend... Keep up the great work, Willow...

Part 2 - Willow: Ink is cute when he blushes rainbow...

Ink: (O////O) Uh... th-thank you...?

Me: Ink is embarrassed counter goes to... uh... know what I will count and get back to you on that next chapter...

Ink: Milly, please! (>///////////<)

Luna: Ink, she was just saying.

Ink: Just...! Please don't have that counter...

Me: Okay, we won't... fine...

Part 3 - Willow: Nightmare, here... *Hands him a space necklace* I hope you like it...

Nightmare: *takes it* It's gorgeous... thank you Willow...

Me: I DON'T KNOW WHO TO SHIP WILLOW WITH!!! (>_<)

Luna: Calm down, or I might need to go dark dragon mode on you.

Me: Please no...

Luna: Good. Now, guys, as you might've noticed LT is here!

LT: Hey everyone! Nice to be here. My AU isn't fully developed yet, but you can ask me questions. I could use it.