Part 58 - Good Question...

Hyksos2001 - Storyshift Chara, since the Chara we are trying to get rid of is the original, would you get affected in any way?

Storyshift Chara smiled, "Actually, if we go with the ideas I'm passing out, no. Only if you erase the Chara from existence, would all Charas be destroyed. But then, if you do that, since we are a major part in AU backstory, it would majorly glitch the multiverse..."

"Let's say, classic undertale. You get rid of Chara there, and Asriel never dies. If Asriel never dies, Asgore and Toriel won't break apart. They don't break apart, Toriel wouldn't be in the ruins. If she isn't in the ruins, the human children would most likely be killed there."

"Including Frisk. And as you know, Frisk in many times is a main character."

"But, in that, there's the swap universes. The Chara in the underswap universe and it's branches is pacifist. So you would be taking an innocent life. And everything would change there too. But in a different way, since Temmie, who is Asriel, would still die."

"So, I wouldn't be affected unless you decide to screw up the multiverse."

Storyshift Chara sighed, and smiled up at the camera. She shrugged, putting her knife away.

"Who knows? Maybe classic me will leave on her own accord at some point? Milly is resilient. She might just be able to keep going long enough to wait it out."