Part 26 - Dynamite Sauce?

From Hyksos2001 - I dare G Sans to try a small spoon of dynamite sauce.

I was in the kitchen, trying out this new recipe when two arms wrapped around my shoulders. G was a head taller than me, so I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Hey there, doll... how's it going?" He asked me.

Always the flirting type, eh?

"Hi there G. I'm fine. My stomachs calmed down from the last dare I was given. Anyway, I'm making this sauce for your dare. I can always use the rest for some cupcakes later... or a switch with the ketchup and mustard..." I smirked.

"My dare? Someone dared me?"

"Yes. To try a small spoon of this!"

I got a new spoon out of the drawer, one of those that have a long handle but a small actual spoon? Yeah one of those. I got some of the sauce, and handed the spoon to G. He let go of me, and tried the sauce.

Let's just say he had to drink a glass of milk afterwards.

My grandmother actually told me that when dealing with spicy food, milk is better than water.

Probably common knowledge, but... I didn't know it. Keep in mind this was a few years ago.

Anyway, any questions about the series we do? Oneshot book, or chaptered, whatever! You can ask how the production of those went, and if there were any moments we found hard to record. (Think of it as like a movie instead of a story.)