Part 49 - I WARNED YOU MORTALS!!

Chara smirked, "Resetting is inevitable. Besides, I won't have any control. The work is already started, and there's no off switch! Oopsies! Hehe... forgot that little, itsy bitty detail! So, if you were to turn Asriel back... It wouldn't work... the timelines, of all the mutiverse, will be RESET!!"

--------xxxxxxxx--------

Through my eyes, Waterfall:

"Why did you let Blue suffer like that?"

"... Dream... I... I-I...-"

"I BELIEVED IN YOU, HUMAN..... YET... YOU LET ME GET THROWN....."

"Blue, I swear I didn't mean to!"

"You don't deserve to be in our team... be shattered across the multiverse, for all I care..."

"Ink, please! I'm sorry!"

"You let it happen... Why didn't you stop it? Papyrus and Blue were just innocent... yet you let Papyrus die, and Blue suffer..."

"!! Classic, I-!"

"Don't... He doesn't want to talk with you..."

"Raven, please-!"

"Just shut up... I hate you... You should've just finished it when you had the chance... You lied to us, stabbed us in the back...!"

"Raven........ No........"

Reality, Snowdin:

"She said she'd be right here! Ink, I sense something's wrong!" Dream exclaimed.

"But, Error-!"

"INK, MILLY IS NEVER THIS LATE... PLEASE..."

"...... Fine... Error-!"

"I know... I'm actually... worried too..... I actually enjoy when she joins the fights! It gets a lot more fun to be defeated."

"........?!?! Okay... Dream-?"

"Waterfall. Let's head there."

"DON'T WORRY, MILLY!! WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO HELP YOU!!"

When they made it:

"*huff*... *huff*..."

"INK, YOU SHOULD BE MORE-.... OH NO....."

"What is it Blue?"

"DREAM, I SEE HER! BUT... SHE'S... PANICKING OVER NOTHING..... EVERYONE OUT THERE, A LITTLE HELP?! WE WON'T BE ABLE TO SNAP HER OUT OF IT!!"

"Reason being, when she's like that, we've tried, and it failed. We had to get Luna on speed dial. But, she's busy dealing with a situation at the moment, so she can't help."

"INK IS RIGHT. SO PLEASE, HELP. TRY AND HELP HER... AT LEAST ENOUGH SO WE CAN HELP HER..."