Part 7 - FIRST DARE!!

From Hyksos2001- I dare Dust and Horror to switch Classic's ketchup bottles with Dell's mustard bottles and BBQ sauce.

Ps, this is set early morning for the start. 4am.

Dust smirked, and chuckled silently after finishing the switch of the mustard bottles. Magic is how they did it. And Hatchet high fived Dust in a job well done.

They hurried out, seeing Classic come downstairs. They watched from around a corner, silently snickering.

Classic had tried to have a drink from the ketchup, but at the taste, ran to the sink. After, ahem, clearing himself of the incident, he growled.

"FELL!!"

Said edgy skeleton rushed downstairs, "What?!"

"How dare you?! Just because I said ketchup is better did not mean you can do this!"

"Do what?" Fell asked.

"Switch my ketchup with mustard!"

Fell began to laugh, "Good trick, but it wasn't me. Now, I'm getting a drink of mustard."

Fell opened the fridge, grabbing a bottle of mustard and going to drink it, when he growled, and rushed to the sink. Classic had moved out of the way, so Fell could clear his mind of what just happened.

Classic saw red coming out of the mustard bottle, "Okay, straight up-"

"You accuse me of switching your ketchup with mustard when you did this?!"

Hatchet and Dust began to laugh loudly, and Fell and Classic looked at them with glares. Dust and Hatchet then both handed Fell a bottle of mustard, and Classic a bottle of ketchup.

"Sorry guys. We were dared to do it." Dust put on a fake face of being sorry.

Hatchet did the same, and Fell and Classic took their preferred condiment. They began to drink, only to have to stop themselves to doing a spit take. Hatchet and Dust laughed.

"BBQ sauce?! Hatchet and Dust you two had better start running!" Fell growled.

And the two evils did. Until Luna dragged them back and made them apologise properly.