Part 9 - Ninjas?

From Hyksos2001- I dare Dream and Nightmare to dress up like ninjas and do a sneak attack on Fresh.

"Ninjas? Sneak attack?" Dream asked, reading the comment thoroughly.

"That's what they want. And by the way, Dream, we are doing it. I might not be that evil anymore but I am always up for a good prank." Nightmare smirked, holding up his ninja costume.

It was literally one he had gotten to stay covered from the townsfolk in Dreamtale. It worked, but he stopped wearing it because of his form of jealous rage. He also knew he had gotten for... cosplay reasons... Naruto was a good anime to him, ok?!

Dream sighed, "They do know that Fresh is basically a parasite, right?"

"Yeah. I guess. Now come on!"

Dream once again sighed, and put on his costume. Ink had painted it for him, so it wasn't too stupid looking. In fact, he liked it, but the whole sneak attack part, he wasn't too proud of.

"Let's go." Nightmare whispered, already having Fresh in his sights.

Dream separated from Nightmare, and they both went for one side each. Dream on the left, Nightmare on the right. Nightmare moved his hands in a signal, and Dream knew what it meant. Or at least, he thought he knew.

He went to move in, and Nightmare tried to frantically stop him, but too late. They had been caught.

Not by Fresh, but by Luna.

"What are you two brothers doing?" She asked, smirking slightly.

The two walked over to her. Nightmare glared at Dream, "We would've been successful if you knew what I was trying to say."

"How was I supposed to know?! We never told each other about a secret code!" Dream yelled.

"It's ninja 101-!"

"Guys!" Luna growled, the playing around vibe gone. "Let's just go home."

And they did.

Apologies real quick for Hyksos2001.

I know I said I would write for Fresh too, but I just... chickened out... If I don't know enough of a personality, I just... get too scared that I'll screw up somehow...

Anyway, thank you all for reading my stories. And thank you to everyone who asked something so far.