Part 4 - Grounded!

OK, let me just say real quick, all these will be continuations from each other. So from now on, I will be just using numbers and titles, okay?

We decided to check on Blue and Luna, having heard the crash, and we were all shocked to find Luna and Blue both eating the cookies I was saving for later!

"LUNA AND BLUEBERRY!!!" I yelled. They froze and placed the cookies down, on the table of course, and looked at me.

Luna had her ears pinned back, and Blueberry looked terrified. When I was mad, I showed it well enough.

"Now we don't have any cookies to share when we reach a milestone! Nice!"

Classic held my arm, rubbing it gently to try and calm me down. Usually, it worked, but now? Oh boy, I was too overwhelmed. My anger and stress were already risen through the roof, so this didn't help.

My thoughts were insignificant. My words ineffective. My feelings...

Almost non-existent...

I had learnt that throughout life. I had no friends. My family took care of me, yes, and I was well cared for, but I still felt useless. Being the youngest of the group had its fair share of disadvantages, too.

I was always told I was too young to get a certain joke, or something like that. Yet I was way more mature than many my age. I was told that millions of times.

Back to the story, Fell laughed at my anger, "Well, Miss Director, looks like this film's off!"

I glared at him, thinking, "Screw the one HP, he is going to get hit by either my fist or foot, either one I'm okay with!"

"Milly, please!" Classic warned. He gripped my arm slightly tighter, and his eye was blue and yellow, a warning.

"Fine..." I huffed. "You two are grounded though... no questions for you until chapter 10..."

"Come on!" Luna growled.

"YES! WE DIDN'T EVEN EAT THAT MANY!"

"Doesn't matter. Rooms, NOW!!" I yelled. They went off to their separate rooms.

I soon calmed down, and just sat on my own. I felt really down. My soul had hardened. I was closed off again, like I had been before meeting the group of skeles.

Classic POV:

I felt so bad for Milly. She sat in a corner, away from all of us. I gripped Fell's arm, and growled.

"You need to think next time you go to say something to her! You know how she is!"

"Whatever..." Fell growled, and walked away.

I turned to the readers, "Everyone, Milly might need a while to calm down... maybe wait until she calms down to ask questions for her, okay?"