Part 63 - Classic Alphys Is Here

Alphys wrote down some notes. "A d-demon? Well... I know I had a machine around here somewhere...... let me look..."

Alphys searched for a good 5 minutes before finally...

"Nothing... I could've sworn I- oh wait... it broke the first time we used it... hence why Milly had to get the painful treatment... I can rebuild it... but it'll take........... approximately two months... and I'm assuming you aren't asking hypothetically. And if that is the case then..."

"There's no time to waste...."

Alphys sighed, "You see, a demon grows strong quickly... and in two months... a demon can fully take control of a body from latching onto the soul... Not counting if the demon is......... as strong as Chara......"

"If we are speaking about Chara then..... no machine will work... it has to be a painful procedure with risks... but..."

"If it exists..... there may be a chance... it will be a slow procedure, and take many sessions... but it holds the demon off and kills it slowly... without damaging anything in the multiverse..."

"It... might work..." Alphys smiled. "I need to get someone to go to the one AU we all fear....... due to Sans of that universe............."

"............ Dusttale............"

"Only Milly is brave enough and to be honest I doubt she's in any condition to go there after what he did to her.... It wasn't fair that she suffered from that experiment.... I'm surprised she doesn't hate all lab tests or check ups..."