Part 64 - You Have My Attention...

"Hmm? Chara?!" Dust growled. "That little sh** of a demon?! *sigh* Well... to get rid of her... especially from Milly... We can...... hmmmm..... I... I remember a type of crystal that's a thing of legend... but...... Ink can't make it, the only thing he can't make, and Milly has searched for it....."

Dust sighed, "That's how I found her... passed out in the snow, freezing to death... a small flame was in her hand, but it was clear that it wasn't doing anything... I quickly picked her up, careful to not catch anything on fire, and rushed to my house..."

"I was surprised that she woke up with no sickness or any shivering. In fact, she was normal... I was extremely surprised. I was even more shocked when she pulled out her phone and opened the camera..."

"She then spoke with Papyrus........ She would speak with him with a camera and audio software... she was quickly able to explain why she was there. To find the crystal."

"It's... said to be in Waterfall. I tried searching for it, but no dice... Milly rested for a good 3 days before trying again despite my warnings..."

"She rushed back after an hour, her arms bleeding so bad and her HP so low I thought she was going to pass out on the floor..."

Dust let out a growl, "That crystal is a curse to find... I am the strongest being in my universe, and I couldn't find it... I doubt anyone else stands a chance... So, if Chara is in Milly then... We need to just-"

"DUST!!" Raven screeched, bursting through the door of my room and downstairs. "Help!"

"What is it, Raven?" Dust asked.

"We have a situation! Milly is-!"

"Under the control of Chara, right?"

"How did you-?!"

"A commenter. Now, just keep her in there, keep away anything that can cause harm to herself... I... Despite my rational thoughts...."

"I'm going to find the Crystal of Hikari..."

Off the story for a sec, I dare you guys to look up Hikari in Japanese. Then, you will see why I chose the name of the crystal.