Part 62 - Storyswap Asriel!

"Huh? If Chara was possessed by a demon? I... if you don't want the answer to be cleansing the soul, then... I don't know what to tell you..." Asriel sighed.

"Trust me, I've looked... But, the good news is I can reduce the risk! You see, whilst cleansing the soul might be risky at first, there's more to it. However, the ingredients to reduce risks makes the procedure extremely painful for the host..."

"Cross Chara actually discovered this! I spoke with him about it, and... He told me that only him and Milly could do it. I don't know much about demons in the soul, but I do know that there are risks no matter what you do."

".... Maybe talk to one of the Alphys'? It's a stretch, but... maybe they'd know what to do...? Just... do us all a favour and get her to get some help...? From G Sans perhaps? He's science-y, considering he's half Sans half &@$/#£."

"But, if they don't find anything, then... I'll have the ingredients ready and convince CC to help!"

Asriel then frowned... "But... If it's Milly as the host....... That could be a problem........... You see....... She has had a demon on her before.... in her soul........"

"She...... ugh, nevermind. It won't be her anyways! She has way too much happiness to be taken again!" Asriels smile returned, and he nodded.

"Yeah... it can't be her... in any case, speak with G and Alphys. They'll know. And if they don't, they'll find a way!"