Part 47 - More Confessions

From Hyksos2001 - Milly, Are you okay?

A/N: Note that this book does have a story to it. It unravels the more we progress. There will be a place where this book ends and another begins. But not just yet.

"I... I'm fine..." I smiled.

"Oh come on, Milly! You know for a fact you're lying~..."

"Chara, shut up!" I sighed. Tears were still flowing from my eyes.

"Milly, please. You can reset now, you know... I gave you that power... And you know that you have powers beyond even SANS!!"

"I said... shut... UP!!"

Flames engulfed me. I had my eyes glued on the demon. She backed away slightly, but smirked at me.

"You can't control them can you? No wonder you're so scared...~"

I shook my head, the flames dying down. I backed away on the bed, curling up. Chara was right...

I had no control, I was hiding from the Sanses...

What was I doing...?

"....... You're right......" I choked out.

I growled, looking at my wrist. My bracelet was glowing. I knew I was needed somewhere in a universe. I glared at Chara, drying my eyes of any tears and answering the call.

"Milly, are you there?" Ink's voice rang through the communicator.

"Yeah. What's up Inky?" I smirked.

"ERROR IS ATTACKING UNDERTALE!! PLEASE HELP!!" Blueberry cried. He was sensitive about Error attacking Undertale specifically. Ever since...

I shook my head, "I'll be there in a sec!" I hung up. I glared at Chara, "This talk isn't over, I assume... But it will be when I come back..."

"If you come back..." Chara smirked.

I growled, and jumped through the WINDOW!! Yeah. I jumped out the window. But hey, I had opened a portal to Classic Waterfall, so it wasn't a big deal.

But something was wrong... I could feel it...

The water felt different... somehow...

My eyes widened, and scenes were flashing rapidly...

Scenes of...

Of...

The incident.........