Part 32 - She's back!

I decided... it was about time I headed home...

I said goodbye to the characters I had created so far, and jumped through a portal to the doodle sphere. Blue immediately tacked me into a hug, thankfully I had closed the portal when I entered.

"HUMAN!! YOU'RE BACK SAFELY!!" He exclaimed, nuzzling my neck.

"Of course, little blueberry!" I smiled.

He huffed, "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY NOT TO CALL ME THAT?!"

"Infinity. Since no matter what I will still do it."

Ink and Dream saw me, and joined the tackle hug.

"Oof! Hey, Inky! Hey Dreamer! What's up?!" I smirked.

They both blushed at the nickname. I laughed.

"I'm sorry. I was just saying!"

Fell raced over, and used his magic to help me up. Only to frantically check me over for injuries. He stopped and blushed when he realised none.

"Sweetheart, please don't ever scare us like that again!"

I smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, Fell..."

"Milly!" Classic called, rushing over. He hugged me tightly, but not too tight. "Don't you ever go to Lunatale without telling us again!"

I froze, "Who told you I was going to Lunatale...?"

"No one. We figured it out when someone said you had a bad experience with your friend." Luna looked at me with sympathy. She knew what had happened.

Everyone welcomed me back, and we were ready to do more dares/questions. Honestly, it was fun to have all the Sanses able to be asked. Except for the ones that aren't in the description of the book as of right now.

If you tell an available character to prank someone who isn't on the list, that's all fine. But, as for straight up daring a not available character, please first ask me to add them to the description, I will let you know when that's done, and then you can ask/dare that character.