Part 30 - Explaining Time...

From Hyksos2001 - (Gives a bottle of water) Is it ok if I can try cheering you up?

I smiled, "I... I could use it... and thank you... The world around me is cruel... but... some parts... are good...! I just... need to find myself... if that makes sense..."

"If you're worried about me... then... don't be... I won't ever do anything stupid... I've learnt that... although I don't make a difference, I... can still live a life worth living!"

"Thank you for the water... and... honestly, every question and dare you have put in, @Hyksos2001... I appreciate it... we all do... You deserve an explanation, huh?"

"I've had moments where my soul just... hurts... but then my emotions kind of seal up... like... My body puts up walls..."

"You see, a few friends in real life have just... up and ditched me... I've explained this before, somewhere... but... I'm saying it again... My real life is not as good as some others, but... it's not the worst..."

I took a few sips of the water, and sighed.

"A few days ago, I had to block a friend on messenger and my phone contacts... she said I had ghosted her, when I really just... wasn't seeing the messages..."

"I tried to explain, but she said, and I quote below:

You keep ghosting me and I can't take it anymore. Bye.

"Keep in mind, I had no idea what friendship really meant at the time... I spoke with my mother about it, and she said... block her... so I did..."

"My so called friend hasn't spoken to me since... Honestly, I'm speechless..."

"Anyway, if you are still reading... thank you... I'm sorry for going on a rant like that... but... I couldn't stop myself... hehe..."

Tears began to fill my eyes, but I dried them quickly. I then remembered something I was told.

You need to learn to reign in your emotions.

"I... I can't reign in my emotions... Thats what's wrong with me... Right...? Something must be... all my friends just... seem to ditch me... I just... can't take the false friendships anymore...!"

I... I couldn't stop the tears from flowing, but... I forced myself to keep silent. I didn't want Blue, Ink or Dream coming in here, and I definitely didn't want to be laughed at by the evil Sanses. Classic would still be upset and shocked at me having that outburst.

Where could I go?

Aha... I know where... an AU where no one can bother me...

The AU I was in the process of making...

Lunatale...