Part 48 - ........

@Hyksos2001... I... Wish I were in control of my own actions...

Well, let me be more clear. I am in control of my own actions... I just...

Flashback:

"Listen, I'm only saying you need to learn to reign in your emotions."

"Just have control over your emotions."

"Damn it you are just like xxxxx..."

End flashback:

......

I've been through a lot.....

"Scared of cockroaches? What kind of weak person are you?"

"Your friends don't care. They won't care. They'll ditch you just like the others."

"How stupid can one get?"

"You're only here for the reason to be bullied."

"Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you."

.......

Most Bullsh** thing I've heard in my life.....

Words hurt just as much as actions......

Back with Chara, Anti Void:

"What? I care about Azzy more than anything! And as for mum being killed, weren't you watching? If you recall, I only begin to control Frisk after they've killed Toriel. AKA, my MOTHER... and as for dad, Flowey killed him! It wasn't me! Did you not see that?!"

"And, another thing, Azzy wasn't killed by me. He made the choice to absorb my soul. I made a wish, yes, but I didn't know the barrier required a monster's soul and a human soul to let anyone through."

"So, I took our powers in and decided to get revenge on humanity for what they did to me! Asriel could've fought back! I wanted him to fight back! But...! But..."

"...... He refused..... He held back, smiled, and walked off...... he died because he wouldn't fight back....... that wasn't my fault..."

"Also, aren't you curious about what Milly is seeing? I suggest you help before she goes crazy... besides, the Star Sanses asked her to help... she needs to be at her best, right? Would be a shame if she were... distracted..."

Chara laughed.