1

Choi Seungcheol was just expelled from the 3rd school this year. Apparently it's a crime to set a row of trashcans full of Science homework on fire. His parents however wouldn't let him just drop out so they found another highschool.

"Now son this is the last highschool in the district. Don't mess this up." His mother scolded him and Seungcheol rolled his eyes but nodded anyway. After 45 minutes Seungcheol was enrolled to Pledis High. "Uhh so my son is a bit of a rebel, is there someone who could help him?" His mother asks the principle nervously.

  "Of course, I'll call him. He shouldn't be too busy." She smiles as she picks up her phone, dialing a certain number. Yoon Jeonghan was sitting with his bestfriend Jisoo, they were studying the textbook and listening to music when his phone rang. "Hello?" Jeonghan asks. "Oh hello Mrs. Shon, how are you?" Jeonghan says and Jisoo looks at him confused.

  "That's good, I'm fine thanks." Jeonghan says warmly, he's very close with the principle. "Oh really? Me? Uh yeah sure I'm not busy, I'm just here studying with Jisoo." Jeonghan says. "She says hello." Jeonghan says to Jisoo as he covers the phone speaker. "Yeah, I can meet up with them tomorrow at the school, and will this will an outside of school thing too, cuz I'm okay with that." Jeonghan adds. "Of course no problem." He laughs.

  "Yeah noon, is perfect, I'll be there! Ok by Mrs. Shon, have a nice day, bye." Jeonghan says as he hangs up the call. "What's going on?" Jisoo asks. "I need to mentor this rebellious new kid, he got expelled from 3 different school." Jeonghan says and Jisoo's eyes widen. "What's his name?" Jisoo asks. "She said it was Choi Seungcheol." He shrugs.

  "I think I've heard of him from Mingyu and Seungkwan."  Jisoo says. "I'm not surprised by Seungkwan." Jeonghan laughs. "So your in for a treat tomorrow." He says and I nod. "It shouldn't be that hard, you know me." Jeonghan laughs as the 2 finish studying before Jisoo told to go home.

  "But I don't want a babysitter!" Seungcheol protests. "You need to at least get 3 b's to graduate this year. And Jeonghan is the best student at the school to help you pass." His mother said. "Seungcheol, Jeonghan is taking time out of days to help you. The least you could do is try." He says and Seungcheol sighs.

  "God I hate when your smart." He groans. "Fine, I'll see, but now I have to cancel my plans with Dk and Jun." Seungcheol agrees. "I think they'll live.", His mother laughs. Rolling his eyes he pulls out his phone and texts his friends. Cuz tomorrow he'd be forced to meet his babysitter.