I read several scrapped songs that were loneliness themselves. I'm not surprised he felt so lonely, especially in this big house of his.

I kept turning pages, each song filled with the same empty loneliness.

Luke was desolate.

I closed the book, feeing like I did something I shouldn't have, probably because I did.

I can't believe I didn't pick up on that.

I stared at my hands, of course Luke didn't want me to leave. He was lonely.

That's probably part of his drinking problem, he's trying to drown the feeling of being alone.

I sighed, feeling like an asshole.

I'll give Luke a big hug when he gets home.

Luke

We didn't make it to her car.

Not before she undid one of her buttons and caught me looking. Not before I saw her bite her lip.

We didn't even make it out of the building.

We found an empty office. As soon as the door closed her shirt was off. She was all over me. Pulling at the bottom of my shirt, desperate for me to fuck her.

I pulled it off quickly and we attached to each other again, her nails digging into my back. She led us back to a couch against a wall. She gently pushed me onto it before climbing on top of me and moving her hips around against me.

I leaned my head back catching a glance at the clock. It was getting late.

Stormella is probably worrying about me.

My thoughts pulled me away from the current situation for a second. Why was I thinking about her now? Is it cause I got so used to doing this with her? Probably not, it wasn't like it meant anything when I did it with her, it wasn't like I was using her either.

This is just proof that I'm not using her. The only person I'm using is Liza, and she seems more than willing to let it happen. In fact, she might be the one who is using me. Besides, Stormella and I are friends, friends fuck sometimes.

The feeling of my pants being pulled off brought me back from my clouded thoughts.

Stormella

It was around eight o'clock when the door creaked open. Luke came in looking more disheveled than usual. I got up from my spot at the counter and ran over to him. Giving him a big hug like I had planned.

I caught him by surprise as I wrapped my arms around him tightly. He was as stiff as a board.

"Luke you're back." I said happily into his chest.

"I thought it was princess."  He said back in a cocky tone. I felt his arms wrap around me lightly.

"How was the studio, princess?"

He let go of me and I sat back at the counter.

"It was stressful. I had to do several takes for each track recorded. It took like two hours to have enough vocal tracks for one song."

"What?" I asked feeling slightly confused.

He sighed as he pulled some orange juice out of the fridge.

"When you record a song you record it through several times so there's more options to choose from during production. Each take we did, I had to redo. It was so irritating. I'll be singing that shit in my sleep."

I watched as he poured the juice into a cup and drank it.

"Maybe I'll sing it with you." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yea, sure. I'm sure you're just a great singer." He said sarcastically, joking with me.

"I am, I wouldn't have to redo all my takes." I said in a cocky tone.

"Careful darling, you might have to embarrass yourself in front of me."

I laughed.

"I really doubt that."

"Fine." He said suddenly, slamming the cup on the counter loudly. "Prove it."

My eyes widened a little.

"I was just joking with you." I said quietly.

"I don't care, I want you to prove it. Sing something, sing it perfectly."

I began to panic a little.

I don't want to sing. What do I sing? I'm going to embarrass myself like he said.

I searched my brain for a suitable song while Luke stared me down, challenging me to a singing competition. Finally the perfect song came to mind.

I shyly began to sing Youngblood. Luke immediately narrowed his eyes as he recognized his song.

"No, not one of my songs, anything other than that, and where is your confidence."

I felt my face heat up as I searched my mind for anything. There was only one song that I could think of and before I thought too hard about it I started.

"Twinkle twinkle little star." I sang loudly, with much more confidence than last time.

The entire time Luke stared me down.

Once the song was over he didn't say a word.

He just nodded and got out some more juice.

After what felt like forever he finally spoke.

"That was the best damn Twinkle Twinkle Little Star I've ever heard."

He said it quietly, but I still heard him.

"Don't underestimate me Hemmings."

.....
Thank you all so much for 9k I can't believe I have so many reads. You all are amazing, and my story is number one in fivesecondsofsummer. That's so cool thank you so much 😊