Chapter 44

Oh my gosh, so I was looking around the time that I started writing this book, I've been writing this book for going on 7 months! Wow! You guys have been dealing with me for 7 months!!!! Okay, I'll let you guys read now! :)

{Dance Away}

{Chapter 44}

"Niall! Niall! Niall!" I scream running through the house. One thing I hated about this house was that it was to big and you could get lost in it if you wanted to.

"Niall! I could be dying right now!" Shout running down stairs. Maybe he is in the game room.

"Niall!" I shout running down to the game room. There I see him in the music studio playing guitar.

"Yes?" He asks chuckling.

"Guess who has an interview in an a few hours by their self?" I ask and he thinks a moment.

"Selena Gomez?" He asks and I shake my head. "No, me! They want an interview with me! I just don't know what to wear and I'm so nervous!" He gives me a hug.

"I'm proud of you! Don't be nervous," I lay my head in the crook of his neck as I sit on his lap.

"Can you come with me?" I ask him. "Of course, I remember my first interview was stressful! I was so scared, but the boys were there with me so it made things better." Niall tells me.

I smile, "My first interview I was beyond nervous. They were holding auditions for the Christmas Nutcracker and my mom wanted me to be the lead role." I tell Niall. "Did you get the lead?" He asks.

"No, I knew I wouldn't. Things like that only happen in fairy tales. Plus, judges have this sense about girls who want to do it and girls who don't when they go through the interview. I guess my answers weren't good enough for them so they assumed I didn't want lead." I tell him.

"Well, did you?" He asks and I shrug. "I don't know, I think I was kinda confused? I knew that if I didn't get the lead my mom would say I didn't dance my best. But then there was a part of me that wanted the lead," I tell him. At the time I was very confused, Hannah was telling me I was following my moms dream instead of mine and my mom was telling me this is what I wanted.

"Do you know what you want now?" Niall asks me. What did I want? I mean I had my dream, but where was I going from here.

I guess by my silence Niall knew I didn't have an answer.

"When you figure it out, tell me." He says and I nod.

"Now, up you go! Don't want to miss your very first interview now do you?" I just giggle before running up to our room to get dressed.

I ended up getting dressed in black leggings, a white over sized sweater and black combat boots. I wore natural make-up and my hair was wavy. I look in the mirror but something was missing.

What was it? Ah, a scarf. I go to the corner of my closet where my scarfs were. I find a brown knitted infinity scarf and put it on.

"Niall!" I shout and I hear Niall walk in. I turn around to see him eating an apple. "How do I look?" I ask and he smiles. "Amazing! I love it, now can we go?" I nod before grabbing my purse and phone and Rush down stairs.

I feel my phone buzz and I look at it.

From: Unknown

Coming down to England! We should hang out some time, Training bra! I'm bringing my sister with me. I'm sure you guys would get along so well! By the way its Dylan! :)

I save his number.

To: TheFucker

Whatever you say. Sure I'll meet your sister, when will you be down?

Yes I saved his contact name as 'TheFucker'.

From: TheFucker

Soon.

Soon? What does that mean?

I shrug it off and shove my phone in my purse. The car ride to the interview was full of music, laughter and dancing crazy.

By time we reached the studio I became nervous again.

"It's okay, Belles! I'll be by your side the whole time," he took my hand and we walked in.

A/n

Next chapter I will be posting Dance Away 2

How was this chapter?

Picture at the top of Ella's outfit! Just remember her hair is blonde not brown! :) My birthday is the 25 (so soon) I also found out it's also @narry_on_top_ birthday as well!

BIRTHDAY BUDDIES!!!!

Okay, bye

:)