Chapter 18

{Dance away}
{Chapter 18}

When we get to LA I wasn't surprised with the amount of Mexicans and Chinese people here. I don't mean to be racist but I'm quite scared of Mexicans!

The reason they scare me is because once I waved at one and he flipped me off and started messing with his gun. Now I know that was only one time but I don't want to get shot!

It was also super hot here! I thought Monica was crazy when she said, "Since we have our check we should walk around and go shopping." Me and Niall were the only ones that didn't want to. Instead we went to the hotel and went to my room.

"There crazy," I tell Niall while I warm pizza up. "I know right, who the freak would want to walk in this weather?" I shrug handing him a plate. I sit my pizza on the floor and Niall does the same. He leans over so he is on top of me and I'm beneath him and he starts kissing me.

Of course I kiss him back. I a knock at the door. I leave my lips lingering on Niall's for a while before pushing him off to open the door.

"Hannah!" I scream when I open the door. I hug Hannah as we both laugh. "Oh my god, it's actually Ella! I haven't seen you in 2 months, I miss you so much!" She says and I see tears in her eyes. "I know! I miss not being able to just go to your house and tell you any thing that happens," I tell her and a tear leaves her eye.

I wipe it away. "What's wrong?" I ask her. She shrugs before grabbing her bags and coming in.

"Oh my god, your Niall! The boy that Ella has told me so much about!" I start blushing and Niall just smiles.

"You told your friend about me?" He asks me. "Oh, I'm am NOT her friend!" Hannah's says. Oh my god, why does she have to be so sarcastic. Niall's eyes get big. "I-I'm sorry I d-d-didn't," Hannah interrupts him. "I'm her sister. Jeez Ni, you take things to heart I see. Your totally a keeper," Niall lets out a breath I didn't know he was holding.

"That's the part of her I didn't miss because Louis fills that part in." I tell Niall and Hannah looks offended. "No, you must miss all of me, peasant! Now who is this Louis you are talking about?"

"You are going to meet him when they get back," I say and Niall agrees. "Are you talking about the rest of the band? Oh I saw them on my way up here." Hannah says.

"Then let's go," Niall says grabbing Hannah and I's hands and leaving to Louis' room.

"Louis open the door," Niall shouts and we get glares from the maids in the hallway.

"Yes Niall, what could you possibly want? Me and the boys were having a foursome." Louis says opening the door. "Oh I like him already," Hannah says laughing.

"But when you want to be sarcastic about that, you might want to be naked." Hannah states patting his chest and walking right into the room.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Louis ask as me, Niall and him walk in.

"Louis this is Hannah, Hannah this is Louis." I tell him.

"Hannah this is, Zayn, Liam and Harry. You already know Louis and Niall," I tell her. She gives a smile and a small wave.

"I'm Ella's friend," she says. "Where are the girls?" I ask. "Their still shopping," Harry says rolling his eyes. "Wait, you mean Alyssa and Lucy are shopping and yet Liam and Harry are still here?" Niall ask and we all start laughing except Hannah.

"I'm confused," Hannah says. "Trust me, we all are. Sometimes I question Harry's sexuality, one time he is fucking girls then the next he is begging Alyssa to take his hand in marriage. Or he is falling on the floor with Niall on stage showing off Narry," Zayn tells Hannah. Hannah laughs, "Narry? Like a bromance? I have heard of you guys! My cousin is nuts over the guy that is strong and has one kidney? It's you she has a crush on," she says pointing to Liam. "I'm Liam," he says shaking her hand.

This should be fun!