Chapter 26

{Dance away}
{Chapter 26}

When we got to the Horan's house, me and Niall brought our bags to his room. Mr. And Mrs. Horan told me Greg, Niall's brother, room was turned into a guest room so I could sleep in there. They kept looking at me like they were waiting for me to mess up.

I take my things into the guest room and I pull out my phone. I call Hannah just to tell her I made it safely.

"Now, Ella, you can't miss me already!" Hannah says when she picks up. "In your dreams," I laugh. "How is Niall's parents?"

I look around the room and I remember I left the door open, I close it to make sure our conversation is more privet.

"It's like they want to kill me, they keep staring at me waiting for me to mess up. Were going out to dinner in about an hour and I'm stressing," I tell Hannah running my fingers through my hair.

"For starters, straighten your hair!" Hannah laughs and I roll my eyes. "Hannah, I'm not joking!" I complain, I really need Hannah's help and she's being a butt. "Okay, FaceTime me." She says and I call her over FaceTime.

She picks up and I set my phone down so she can look me over. "Wear your dress that has no sleeves, it's white up top and blue at bottom. Then wear your white lace TOMS. Then straighten your hair and pin your bangs back." I nod rushing to my suit case, digging everywhere for it. When I find it I get my strapless bra so my bra won't show. I change into the dress and my bra then I dig around for my shoes.

I do my make-up while Hannah goes on about some kid that kept kicking the back of her chair on the plane. "I tell you, that boy was the devil!" She'll say and I nod, then she goes on.

"Ella, were leaving in 20 minuets," Niall shouts. "Okay," I shout back and I make final touches on my hair.

I start straightening my hair and Hannah tells me about some lady that was flirting with Louis. "She was like eye raping him!" She tells me. When I get done I pin my hair back and I put on some perfume.

"How do I look?" I ask Hannah. She looks me over, "You look good!" She tells me. I nod, "I'm going to go and I'll calm you tonight after the dinner to tell you how it goes!" Hannah says bye and we hang up.

I grab my phone, stuffing it into my purse. I walk into the living room and everybody else comes out. Mrs. Horan eyes me, did I make a bad choice about wearing this? Do I smell? Oh god, did I forget to brush my teeth? Is there a stain on my dress?

I slowly look down at the floor praying to god I don't look terrible. Hannah said I looked fine, maybe she missed a spot?

"Let's go," Mrs. Horan says and everyone makes their way to the car.

I say a quick prayer, hoping God will make things go smoothly.

"You okay?" Niall whispers to me. I nod my head looking out the window.