Chapter 35

{Dance away}

{Chapter 35}

The next morning Niall woke me up so I could pack my things. Niall's plane left the same time as mine except he was going to Kansas.

When we get to the airport we share many kisses.

"I promise to see you soon," he tells me. "How soon?" I ask him while hugging him. "Soon enough," he mumbles in my hair.

"Flight 356 to Dallas, Texas boarding. Flight 356," the last over the intercom says. "That's me," I say quietly. I don't let go of Niall.

"Flight 455 to Topeka, Kansas is now boarding. Flight 455," the lady says again.

"That's me," he mumbles. I give him a long kiss before pulling away.

"Wait," he says pulling something out of his pocket. "Here," he smiles handing me 2 brackets that said 'Niall <3 Confident <3' and 'I love Niall <3'

I smile slipping them on, "So people know your mine." He says. I get my phone out and we take a picture together. In the picture he was kissing my cheek while I made a goofy face with an 'I love you' sign.

I grab my bags saying a quick good bye and I love you. I board my plans to see the only available seat was next to Jade.

"Hey," I say sitting next to her. "I'm Ella," she giggles. "I know! Your our dancer, Jade! Haven't really properly met."

The rest of the 2 hour flight was made getting to know Jade. It was pretty fun, she got to know my life and what it was like as well.

A/n

Almost 40 chapters! I think I'm stopping at 50 maybe more then going to make a sequel. Any ideas?