Chapter 41

{Dance away}

{Chapter 41}

I walked into the long hall way that lead to the dressing rooms. I could hear Niall walking behind me.

"Ella!" I see Lilly walk out of one of the dance rooms. "Oh, my god you look so beautiful! I see you all over magazines and media now, don't tell me you don't remember me!" She says giving me a big hug.

"I can't forget you Lilly, you thought me everything I know." I tell her laughing a little.

"Does your mother know your in town? I saw her down here last month grumbling about having to take your name off the list for the try outs in the nut cracker." I just shrug.

"I don't really talk to her anymore." She nods. "And Hannah?" She asks.

"Fabulous, she is my hair dresser." Lolly nods. "Who is this charming boy?"

I turn to look at Niall. Lolly looked him up and down, "Defiantly not a dancer. Doesn't seem like a bad boy either," she says. I just smile at lolly before walking over to Niall and giving him a hug.

"This is my boyfriend, Niall! And he isn't a dancer, he is a singer. He is in a boy band called One Direction." Lolly nods.

"I knew you always had a thing for boy bands," she jokes. "Right! Any way, is a room open? I'm showing Niall how hard ballet is," I ask her.

"The room you normally practice in is open." I nod before grabbing Niall's hand and leading him there.

Niall and I both had on sweats and a t-shirt.

"Shoes off," I tell him. He takes a seat on the floor taking his shoes off. I slip off my flats before pulling on my ballet shoes. I stretch a little so I won't pull a muscle.

"So what do we do first?" Niall asks me. "Let me get bars first," I wasn't going to be mean to him.

"So first your going to bring your feet into a V form. Use the bar for balance, and we will start with Demi plié and up. Don't stick your butt out either or you'll look like a chicken." Niall tries to hold in a laugh. I show him and he does it perfectly. "Again," I say and he does 3 more perfectly.

"Are you not telling me something?" I ask him and he laughs a little.

"My mom took ballet when she was 16 and farces me to take it when I was 5. I'm pretty good if you ask me," I give him a playful glare before he starts chasing me.

When he catches me he lifts me above his head. "Put me down, Niall!" I scream and laugh at the same time. He keeps laughing before walking around with me.

"Never," he says laughing.

"Niall!!" I scream, I kick my legs but it doesn't help. He finally sets me down in front of him. I cross my arms trying to pout but it doesn't help with him laughing.

"Dance for me," he says. "Mkay," I mumble walking over to the speaker playing To build a home. I start to dance, my twirls are even better than before.

Show emotion!

Up and down

Smile

I run and do my leap, my legs doing the full splits.

I land on my knees carefully and I show emotion.

The song comes to an end.

"That was beautiful!" Niall says.

"She's done better, Ella you need to point your toes during those splits. Your posture was off, your turns were a little of but so much better than before." I turn to see Carly there smirking.

"Carly!" I shout running up to hug her.

"Since you left I'm now the top star, I think your like 0 now!" She says laughing.

"You butt, of course I'm out of shape. I've ate and not practiced and oh my god I've missed you!" She laughs giving me another hug.

"What are you doing back?" She asks handing me a bottled water.

"On break, my boyfriend here thinks ballet is easy so I was trying to prove him wrong but it didn't work." The next thing I know Niall is hugging me from behind.

"Hi, I'm Carly!" She says smiling.

"Niall," he says smiling back.

"I better get to practice before Lilly chews me out for being late." She says taking the water bottle back.

"Tell her you were catching up with me." I shout back at her as she left.

"I'm ready to go," Niall mumbles into my hair.

"Okay," I give him a kiss before running over to put my shoes on.