Chapter 19

{Dance away}
{Chapter 19}

Today was Friday. Day of the concert, day that I will be talking to Little mix, my birthday and as much as that all sounds fun, I'm tired. Isn't that great? I was beyond tired.

Normally when I can't sleep I'll dance, and I was dancing all night. It wasn't normal dance, it was ballet dance.

"Morning," Hannah says when she comes down stairs to eat breakfast in the lobby.

"Morning," I answer her. "Last night was so much fun! Harry, Louis and Niall took me out to a club. Louis is cute!" She giggles. "Is it just me or does my best friend have a crush!" I squeal.

"Yeah, but it won't happen. Look at him then look at me," she sighs. "Plus you know I don't believe in love, any more." I sigh knowing she was right.

She didn't believe in love because of Sam, her ex.

I remember exactly what happened.

{Flashback}

After I get done dancing for the day I walked to Hannah's house. It was a while away but I didn't mind because I needed the walk.

When I was walking I listened to music. I was almost there, maybe I should jog the rest of the way.

I start jogging and when I get to Hannah's house I see Sam's car in the drive way. I hated her boyfriend, he was so stupid!

When I get to the front door I go to knock. I hear screaming and crying and I try opening the door. It wouldn't open!

"Help," I hear Hannah shout. I look around for the spare key and I found it under the mat.

I unlock the door and I run in to see Hannah and blood around her. Sam stood there abusing her.

"Get away from her," I shout at him. "Leave," he snaps and I go over slapping him. "Never, you leave or the cops will be called." He nods before walking away. "And don't think I didn't see you cheating on Hannah," I shout at him before dropping to the floor next to Hannah.

"I loved him, ella! He h-hurt me," I check every where on her to see where she's bleeding. "It's coming from my nose, Ella." She tells me. I nod helping her up. "Let's at least get you to the bathroom," I tell her.

We try our best to reach the bathroom and when we get there I turn on hot water and she takes her cloths off to get in.

"I'll go put these in the washer and get you new ones. Don't do anything stupid." I tell her and she nods.

I walk down stairs with her cloths in my hands. When I put them in the washer I go to get her more cloths. I grab a towel and I walk in the bathroom to give them to her.

She had her razor in her hand. "Hannah, what are you doing?" I ask her. "I have nobody, no one to love me. I can't live!" She starts crying and I sit beside her on the floor. "My parents left me because I'm such a mess up and my sister oh how much I miss her!" I play with her hair to calm her down.

"Hannah?" She hums in response. "I'm here for you," she nods and I kiss her forehead.

{Flashback over}

"Ella, are you ok?" Niall asks me. I didn't see him. "Yeah," I mumble. I look at Hannah and she smiles rubbing my hand, knowing what I was thinking about.